“Who doesn't love zaxbys!?”
Review of Zaxby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxby's
Ranked #104 of 238 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
“Who doesn't love zaxbys!?”
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome!! I love everything about zaxbys unique favors!! I will be back once I make my way back to the south!! The zax sauce is ridiculous!!

• Visited February 2013

Americus, Georgia
“Great Chicken”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I am very picky on my chicken and Zaxbys has won me over. They have the best salads. It is rare to finish off all my food but here I dont leave a crumb behind!! Great Quick service as well. Instead of waiting at the counter they brought it out to the table.. Love it

Visited September 2012
Canton, Georgia
“Always Good”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I don't recall ever being disappointed with Zaxby's. They have consistently good chicken. This time I had the tenders, fries, and Texas toast, and everything was great, as usual.

Visited January 2013
Columbus, Mississippi
“Kids love ZAxbys”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I stopped here to get gift certificates for my children. The lady who helped me out was great. I was taken care immediately. Thank you and Im sure my kids will return soon.

Visited December 2012
Hillsboro, Oregon
“If you like fast food....”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I came here on a recommendation that it was more than just another fast food joint, but was disappointed. To me, there was little to make it stand out from the competition provided by the usual suspects. The food had the usual double-cooked, over-breaded flavour. The atmosphere was the usual plastic rush. Our service encounter was dominated by a pushy superior admonishing our server for not telling us about the day's special deal. I won't be rushing back, but if you like fast food, there are worse places to spend 15 minutes putting back the chicken.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!