Econo Lodge Valdosta
US$101
US$92
US$77
ComfortSuites
Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta(Valdosta)
US$111
US$106
US$123
US$117
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
US$112
US$107
All reviewshard boiled eggsroom was cleancontinental breakfastone nightwafflesrest areatraveling southexcellent roomstay there againthe ground floorcheck in was quicknight's sleepshort drivefront desk personfast foodwild adventuresnice property
Reviewed 5 February 2013

This is Valdosta's newest motel. It is a nice, cozy place. The rooms are really big and the bathrooms are big also. Very well insulated. It was freezing temperatures outside and we had to turn on the airconditioner cause it was so warm in the room. Nice continental breakfast in the morning. Coffee was good! Very reasonable priced also. Just an all around nice place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2012

This past weekend I stayed at the Econo in Valdosta, while traveling south to Florida. i wasn't expecting it to be that great for the price i paid (which was very reasonable) but once i got there i was shocked that it was better then what i expected. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the beds were comforting. In the morning they had a continental breakfast with fresh waffles. I would definitely stay here again on my way back from Florida.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank harsh925
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Stayed here on quick overnight trip. Fairly new, 3-4 years old. Same company owns the Sleep Inn next door. Room was fine. I like the high ceiling in my 1st floor room, made it feel bigger. Bathroom was spacious, towels were good. Fridge in room, no microwave, but one in the lobby if you needed it, I didn't this trip. Breakfast was decent for this brand hotel.I had waffles and grits. Hard boiled eggs would of been nice. My only complaint was there was no in-room coffee maker. A short trip to the lobby remedied that. Good stay for the price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank youneverknow
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I recently stayed here while moving my daughter into college. The first night I found a roach around the fridge, then found another kind of bug on table. Andi if that was not bad enough, the next morning I found bugs all in my bed. The owner did not even offer to put me in a different room after the first night of dealing with this. Also, when I left the next morning (very early due to finding bugs in my bed), I saw him touching the eating utensils for the continental breakfast with his bare hands. I will NEVER stay here again, and I suggest all of you guys thing twice before staying here.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here unless you want to deal with bugs.
Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank VSUmom54
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Stayed at the hotel two different times traveling to and from Florida. It's pretty new, clean and the people were friendly. They allow pets but be careful on what the charge is for the pet. Initially, they wanted $25 for one night just for the pet, but lowered it to $15. I later found out they charged another customer $25 for the entire week for a cat.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple