“A great stay for an affordable price!”

Econo Lodge Valdosta
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I was having some difficulty trying to find an affordable hotel in the Valdosta area for our trip to Wild Adventures. I finally settled on Econolodge, and I was not disappointed. Everyone at the front desk was very nice, and helpful. The room we stayed in was very clean, and comfortable, with a great working AC. It was very quiet and peaceful, and fortunately the people in the room above us didn't make too much noise (I'm pretty sure they had kids that were running around up there, but it wasn't that bad.) The breakfast the hotel offered was good, and it wasn't over crowded either. Overall, it was a great stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
IHRMC_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Joana,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your nice clean room with great a/c as well as our great staff. Next time you are in Valdosta for Wild Adventures or any other reason we look forward to seeing you

Reviewed 21 July 2013

This was a very clean, inexpensive, quiet Hotel. There was an event in town so I was hard pressed to find accommodations. This turned into a really nice overnight stay. The hotel, my room, bed, bathroom were very clean and thank The Good Lord the air conditioning in the room was excellent. I slept extremely well that night. The hotel was safe, since I was alone. I received a room with 2 queen beds, so I had my choice of closest to the a/c. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast looked good, but you need to get there early because the eggs were gone when I went down at 8:00 A.M.. The curtains were dark and wide enough where there were no glaring outdoor lights to bother you while you slept.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We take much pride in the cleanliness of our property so thank you for recognizing that. Our staff also thanks you for the complement. We look forward to seeing you your next stay in Valdosta, GA

Reviewed 8 July 2013

For an econo lodge it was great. Indoor corridors and queen beds. Clean. Not a plethora of amenities and extras but it is an econo lodge not a hampton etc. I would stay again. Perfect for a stay over when travelling.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff. We are looking forwards to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

We were visiting Wild Adventures for Memorial Day, and it appeared that most of the hotels off the two exits on I-75 were full. But we did find a room here. I've stayed at several Econo Lodges and I have never been disappointed. This one didn't disappoint us. The staff was very friendly, and made us feel welcome. The room we stayed in was clean, as well as the bathroom. Breakfast was good as well, just plain old continental breakfast style. Location is also great, easy access to I-75, and close to a lot of restaurants. Overall, we enjoyed our stay, and this hotel would be a possible place for us to stay in anytime we are in Valdosta.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Dear Caleb,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us during your recent Holiday weekend. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed our convenient location, clean rooms, and great staff. We can't wait to see you again the next time you go to Wild Adventures or in the Valdosta area for any other reason.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Staff is pleasant and helpful, room was clean and smelled fresh. Only downside was that there were lots of families with children traveling to FLA, so the breakfast area was crowded and in constant shortage. The hotel has a policy of not taking breakfast food back to the room, which I understand to a degree, but it would certainly help this crowded situation.

Room Tip: Rooms near the elevator are not a problem- I had one right across the hall and never heard it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Room and desk service was horrible!!!The room was nasty...walls and doors filthy. The linen was dingy and did not smell fresh at all!! The front desk was rude in that they did not monitor the noise level which consisted of folks running and playing in the hallway. They even had the audacity to mistakenly accuse me for the noise within 15 minutes after I'd just arrived and was resting after driving 6 hours. However, the noise down the hall continued all night!! I was appauled and disgusted by Econo Lodge's lack of service, courtesy and accomodation. Even the location was inconvenient without adequant parking, we had to park in the hotel parking lot next door. I would never stay nor recommend this hotel....please don't waste your time and money. You can find a better deal, I wish I had.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank In4medT
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised with this Econo Lodge. We just needed a place to spend the night, arriving late and leaving early. This hotel is very clean and quiet. It's one of the nicest Econo Lodge's we've every stayed in. It's conveniently located off I-75, but on the quiet side of the interstate. Restaurants and shopping are just a short drive across the overpass. The rates were very reasonable, which was the main reason we chose this property, since we were just passing through. I would recommend this property to travelers that want a clean, quiet, no frills place to spend the night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple