“Good food for a Chinese buffet.”
Review of Fuji Gourmet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuji Gourmet
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Came here with a couple friends from work. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the selection on the buffet. They had quite a variety and it was all good and hot. I enjoyed relaxing in this place and never having to worry about running out of iced tea since the server was very attentive. I would recommend this place for an easy bit while at the mall.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Since I'm a student of Lowndes High and the Georgia Bridgemen, I'm around this area a lot and they've never really disappointed me in the dozens of times I've been in the past year. My friends and I always go there, since its so affordable. When I walk in the manager always smiles at me and it took barely any time for them to remember what I always order to drink. They've never been rude to me or my friends unlike many other restaurants. My only complaint is that they don't usually keep drinks full, but if you simply ask they will refill it without attitude. Long story short, I love this place.

1  Thank EmilyLeong
Reviewed 8 October 2011

We enjoyed the meal, it is the best location to eat in the mall.

1  Thank rvpeak
Reviewed 13 February 2011

This was my first visit to Fuji gourmet. The food was excellent. There was a large variety of all kinds of food. Even had a pizza bar. I was with my family and we all enjoyed it very much. The price was great too. (around $6 for the entire buffet). It was a Saturday at noon and was very crowded, but our waitress was very prompt in seeing about all our needs and was very friendly. I am looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank Nanna08
Reviewed 8 July 2009

We held a banquet here and were thoroughly happy with the food and the service. Highly recommend and will be returning soon.