“Worst Quality Inn Ever”

Rodeway Inn Valdosta
Ranked #31 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed 29 December 2011

We stopped at this Quality Inn on our way home from visiting our grand kids in Ohio. We always try to stay in a Quality Inn because of the quality and value for your money. this hotel was a real disappointment. Our room(#201) on the second floor had peeling wallpaper the bedding was filthy and very old and the bathroom was very dirty( the toilet had brown water). We immediately turned around and got a refund and checked in at the Comfort Suites across the street (see that review) the difference was like night and day

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank albp14t

Reviewed 9 October 2011

We had a non-smoking king bed room ground level.
Pros: Price. Bed was comfortable, sofa bed, Frig and (no Microwave), WiFi. Wendy's, Applebee's almost in parking lot. Close to lots of other dining. Didn't do a white glove, but seemed clean and no bugs we saw.

Cons: WiFi was difficult to connect.Desk couldn't help. Had to call 800 number to get connected. Hard to find entrance, may turn into Applebee's or Wendy's. Aim between the two.OK but 25" Tube TV. And heaven forbid, no Golf Channel

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here and it was awful. The room was dirty, the bath room fixtures were rusted. I wish I had just went back to the desk and asked for my money back. Stay Away!!

Room Tip: Horrible experience. Wish I had read revilews before stopping.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frequent_traveler823
Reviewed 28 July 2011

The first room we were given, the bathroom light didn't work and the bathroom door was a sliding door and it wouldn't budge.
We were then given a second room which smelled bad, and later we found we had got bed bugs from it.
Whatever you do DO NOT STAY at this nasty buggy place!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jvfdchief
Reviewed 7 May 2011

The room was a great size for both of us, comfy king sized bed. Perfect for our one night stay and right off of I-75 with a lot of shops and plenty of food stops right along the road. Would definitely go back to stay if traveling through there again!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bam_and_maize
Reviewed 27 April 2011

Two words: BED BUGS
I have never encountered such a disgusting problem in my life. My boyfriend and I usually meet halfway in Valdosta to see each other once a month and we chose the Quality Inn this time. The exterior seemed nice, so we decided to stay. Upon entering the room, we noticed that the ceiling was crumbling and the microwave and fridge did not work at all (we resorted to putting our food and drinks over the air conditioner...yes, it was that bad).

Upon waking up the next morning, we noticed several bites on our legs and ankles. We didn't think much about it and parted ways.
This is the third night in a row that I have woken up crying because of these bugs. Luckily, I don't think that I carried them home with me, but the bites are nevertheless painful and make me afraid to sleep in my own bed at night.

Fellow travellers, do yourself a favor and avoid the Quality Inn at all costs. I called yesterday to inform them of the infestation and I didn't even receive an apology.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ravensandseagulls
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Counter staff sullen. 29 degrees celcius outside and pool not open for season. No pen or notepad in room. Room was small.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kdhinbest
Travellers also viewed these Valdosta hotels
Econo Lodge Valdosta
Baymont Inn & Suites Valdosta at Valdosta Mall
Courtyard Valdosta
Courtyard Valdosta
#13 of 34 in Valdosta

Been to Rodeway Inn Valdosta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn Valdosta

Address: 1209 N Saint Augustine Rd, just off Interstate 75, Exit 18, Valdosta, GA 31601-3544
Region: United States > Georgia > Valdosta
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #31 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn Valdosta 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn Valdosta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Valdosta Rodeway Inn