“Wonderful night stay”

Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wonderful night stay”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

It was a pleasure to stay at the suite. The staff was great and the room was excellent. Another plus was having Dennys close across the street for a quick meal. Easy access off I 75 makes this another plus.
I will stay here again...

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Robc93a
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Comfort Suites Valdosta, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for selecting our Comfort Suites for your stay in Valdosta! We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful night and that you found our staff and your room to be "excellent."

We look forward to seeing you again!

John Camarillo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 24 May 2014

There was a staff member who actually stood out and with the fantastic staff they have there that is saying something. Her Name is Olivia and she was super welcoming, cheerful, helpful and just all round awesome. Thank you Olivia for making our stay great. The cleanliness, breakfasts etc were great and went above and beyond what I expected. We stayed there for 4 nights and each night was great.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Deborah J
Deborah,

My sincere thanks for the warm comments about your stay at our Comfort Suites! We do have a great staff and I am delighted to hear that Olivia took great care of you during your 4 night visit.

Please come see us again the next time your travels bring you to Valdosta.

All our best,
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Very welcoming and friendly staff. We had a great one night stay while visiting Wild Adventures. We got annual passes, so this will defintely be our go to hotel when in the area. Great location,clean and spacious rooms. Our neighbors were noisy, too many people in one room, slamming doors and partying all night, though. Not the hotel's fault, could happen anywhere, should have complained. As we were on vacation, too, we werent getting up for work or school and are typically night owls ourselves, we let it go... I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2014
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Comfort Suites Valdosta, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at our Comfort Suites during your vacation! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our great team, and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you come up to Wild Adventures.

Best regards,
Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is spot on. New furnishings. Super friendly desk staff. Nice tile and granite bathrooms. Breakfast was hot and good, nice variety. Overall a great stay. We didn't use the pool but was nice to have the option especially in a side of the highway room.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Comfort Suites Valdosta, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at our Comfort Suites and letting us know we were "spot on!" We are very happy to hear you had a great stay and that you enjoyed our staff.

We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you through Valdosta.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 30 April 2014

During our trip to ATL, my phone slipped into a take-out bag & I threw the bag away when we got to the hotel (it was after 12AM). When I looked for my phone the next morning & could not find it, I realized that it was in the bag that I had thrown away. I looked in the trash can, but it had already been emptied by the maint. staff. I asked if I could look through the trash in the dumpster & they said yes. The maint. person joined us and helped in the search. I looked through EVERY bag & did not find my phone. I was devastated as it contained special video & a very special phone number. As we were leaving the maint. person said he would keep looking & would try to find it for me. As I drove away in tears, we received a phone call that he found it. The sad part is that I did not catch his name to thank him properly for going above & beyond to help me. I want him to know that he was my hero that day. He could have called it a day after we left, but he didn't & I can’t thank him enough for his efforts. And the room was great too!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Comfort Suites Valdosta, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Kim,

We are so happy that we were able to help find your phone! Our maintenance person, Roger, was delighted to assist and I will be sure to share your comments with him.

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Comfort Suites, and we hope to see you again the next time you come through Valdosta!

All our best,
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Very conveniently located just off 75. Staff very friendly. Hotel was clean and very well maintained. Room was nice and clean and comfortable. Suite was perfect for our family of five including two teens. My teenage son used the pull out sofa bed and said it was comfortable. Both soft and firm pillows were provided. Bathroom was clean and shower nice and hot. Breakfast was great with a range of hot and cold options. We did not use the (outdoor) pool but it appeared clean and well maintained. Free wi-fi worked well. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Comfort Suites Valdosta, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Erin,

Thank you for staying at our Comfort Suites. We are delighted to hear you had a great stay and that you enjoyed your room and our staff!

We look forward to hosting you again the next time your travels bring you through Valdosta!

Best regards,
Illinois
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We were going to explore Atlanta after Florida, and decided to stay here halfway up I-75 (similar Atlanta hotels are a crapshoot). The staff was excellent! A late check-in, but the staffer was extremely friendly (unexpected at midnight!). No highway noise issues. No problems with cleanliness or quality. A somewhat newer building.

The breakfast and lounge area is quite large, probably for the banquet room. Higher end finishes than most in the chain. The kicker: on a Saturday morning, rushing to beat the 9:30 breakfast close (it must be too quiet - slept in!), walked in at 9:15 and the attendant(s) said they would stay open longer just for us! I don't know if that's policy on a weekend, but I was amazed! They were very friendly and helpful. As a family of 6, that was unexpected and four little mouths were very thankful.

Great guest service defined this stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Comfort Suites Valdosta, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Eric,

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed our Comfort Suites and that we were a "pleasant surprise" on your way to Atlanta!

Our team does make every effort to take great care of our guests and it was our pleasure to keep breakfast open to ensure all six of you had the opportunity to start the day off right.

We hope to see you again the next time you come our way from Chicago!