Comfort Suites Valdosta
US$107
US$101
US$123
US$117
Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta(Valdosta)
US$111
US$106
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
All reviewssmall pondwafflestexas roadhousechoice hotelsroom was cleanrestaurants within walking distancesitting areawould stay here againvery nice hotelsofa bedlight sleepernext morninggreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastsausageking suitenice breakfast
Reviewed 15 October 2009

We stay at the Comfort suites while visiting our son who is a student at Valdosta State Unversity. We come often to attend football games and have stayed numerous times
since they opened. We recommend the hotel to others who are either traveling south on I75 or those whose final destination is Valdosta. The staff is very friendly, accomodating, and always willing to help. The price is right !!!! Our top choice!!!!! SAK 10/15/09

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2009

WE booked the hotel for 89$ a night and were pleasantly surprised when we got there to find a very nice and clean hotel. We booked two double bed suites for $89 a piece. They were spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and courteous. They even held rooms for us early to be connected. I lost my camera and the staff went above and beyond to help find it. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2009

I have stayed at a few hotels in Valdosta, and this by far is the best. The last stay was with my teenage daughter, and it was great. The whole hotel was very clean, and we enjoyed sitting in the hot tub a while to relax. The gym was used by my teen, and she got a nice workout. Will defintely stay here again when coming through Valdosta.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2009

I actually thought I had reserved for another hotel with a similar name and I was pleasantly surprised. The staff accommodated my request to be near the elevator and my room overlooked the lake which I found relaxing. I spent a little time outside enjoying the water and the free beverages during the Manager's Reception. I went just across the street from Applebee's where I received a 10% discount because of my stay with Comfort Suites.. The room was spacious and very clean. I will return for another visit.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2009

We had a great time staying at this hotel.Very nice and clean and the staff was amazing.The ladies at the front desk were always smiling and very kind!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple