“A fan!”

Comfort Suites Valdosta
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed 21 October 2009

I have stayed at this hotel 6 times. The staff has been very friendly and extremely helpful. Since I am on a budget, I try to get the most for the least. This hotel has it hands down over the more expensive ones. I have become an strong fan of Comfort suites.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 October 2009

I enjoyed both of my stays at Comfort Suites. All of the staff members were knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. The rooms are magnificent -- very roomy, nicely decorated and clean. The seating area partitioned by the half wall is a nice touch. The location is conveniently located next to the interstate which makes access easy. There are a variety of restaurants and shopping stores within a couple of miles. What I like least about the hotel is that the elevator can be a little slow.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2009

We were greeted warmly by manager, Courtney Blake. She graciously showed us a room before booking, offered us a discount rate and then upgraded us to a whirlpool room without being asked. We found all the staff to be equally pleasant and accommodating. The entire facility was very clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay again. As amatter of fact we did stay an additional night.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2009

We stay at the Comfort suites while visiting our son who is a student at Valdosta State Unversity. We come often to attend football games and have stayed numerous times
since they opened. We recommend the hotel to others who are either traveling south on I75 or those whose final destination is Valdosta. The staff is very friendly, accomodating, and always willing to help. The price is right !!!! Our top choice!!!!! SAK 10/15/09

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2009

WE booked the hotel for 89$ a night and were pleasantly surprised when we got there to find a very nice and clean hotel. We booked two double bed suites for $89 a piece. They were spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and courteous. They even held rooms for us early to be connected. I lost my camera and the staff went above and beyond to help find it. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2009

I have stayed at a few hotels in Valdosta, and this by far is the best. The last stay was with my teenage daughter, and it was great. The whole hotel was very clean, and we enjoyed sitting in the hot tub a while to relax. The gym was used by my teen, and she got a nice workout. Will defintely stay here again when coming through Valdosta.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2009

I actually thought I had reserved for another hotel with a similar name and I was pleasantly surprised. The staff accommodated my request to be near the elevator and my room overlooked the lake which I found relaxing. I spent a little time outside enjoying the water and the free beverages during the Manager's Reception. I went just across the street from Applebee's where I received a 10% discount because of my stay with Comfort Suites.. The room was spacious and very clean. I will return for another visit.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business