“Great place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Valdosta
Fairview Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Valdosta B&B and Inns
Belleview, Florida
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My wife and I had a lovely stay at the Fariview Inn B & B. My only issue was finding the Inn via GPS. There is a fair bit of construction going on around the area, but upon arriving the welcome was warm and the room was outstanding. It was big, well furnished, and comfortable. Linda and Irvin were gracious and helpful. They recommended a resturant that was great. Breakfast was a simple country breakfast and was delicious. If ever I find myself in need of lodging in Valdosta there is no question as to were we will lay our heads.

Room Tip: Check them out on line and pict the room that fits your needs.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Burgi3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Ashbourne
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed at the Fairview Inn on our way to Savannah and were made to feel very welcome. The rooms are a delight and very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. It was so friendly at breakfast talking to other guests that we stayed much longer than we should have done which meant a much later start to our journey. We would definitely recommend the Fairview Inn if you are travelling around south Georgia.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Algolon
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My husband and I stayed 3 nights in the Green Room at Fairview Inn Bed & Breakfast. We were very impressed with the furnishings of the house and very beautifully designed. Both Linda and her husband Irvin were very gracious and hospitable hosts. The home cooked breakfast were so yummy and plentiful. The home canned preserves were so delicious. I could have stayed for another week. I recommend the Fairview Inn Bed & Breakfast to all who are visiting Valdosta. I am definitely returning to Fairview Inn when we are traveling in the area, the Good
Lord willing.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My wife and I decided to stop here after traveling home to FL from camping in Georgia. Thankfully, they had a room available, and we had the best bed and breakfast experience we've had in a long long time. The hosts were so helpful and friendly, kindly greeting us upon arrival and then promptly showing us a beautiful room with private bath. It felt more like a suite because of the huge size and high ceilings. After an amazing night's sleep in our king size bed, we awoke to eggs with cheese, bacon, coffee, fresh biscuits with homemade peach topping. and ridiculously tasty French toast casserole! Yum! The bottom line is we had an amazing time and even doesn't way less money than you could expect from the chain hotels. All I can say is if you are traveling in this area, do yourself a favor and stay here!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Largo, Florida
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This is how all B&B’s should be. They have a decent website. A nice person answers the phone and explains things pleasantly and takes your reservation. The prices are reasonable. Upon arriving the owners are cheerful and helpful. The rooms are comfortable, clean and well-maintained. Nothing is overly fussy or pretentious. The home is historic, lovingly restored, lived-in and enjoyed. The owners are there to be helpful but not in your way. They provide a delicious, hot breakfast and are available for pleasant conversation. I highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Davie, Florida
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We found this on Trip Advisor as we traveled north from Florida. We had a wonderful experience in this beautifully completely restored 1895 home. Our quite large "Patriot Room" was delightfully and comfortably appointed . The owners were very hospitable and served a great breakfast. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Our room "Patriot Room" was in the rear so the nearby passing train noise was nostalgic no...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Woodstock, Georgia
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay here and it was just as wonderful as the first! Irving and Linda, the owners, go out of their way to make EVERY guest feel like royalty! The breakfasts were yummy, and there was ALWAYS more than I could eat! Great location close to old part of Valdosta and the museum! If you are staying in Valdosta, you HAVE to see this place!

• Stayed June 2013