“A slice of delicious!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Valdosta
Fairview Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Valdosta B&B and Inns
East Lansing, Michigan
“A slice of delicious!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The breakfast alone was worth the stay for an entire night.....and my hosts (Linda & Irvin) were patient, comfortable and so informative.
Their home is a slice of history, beautifully restored to perfection.
My room, the bed, bath , movie & book selections were right up there with the best of the best.
But let's get to the breakfast table after an exquisite sleep in a perfect space......
Linda prepared a croissant soufflé-like egg, cheesy dish that was worthy of a 4******review
She revealed the recipe and process to me, but, I thought I could commit to memory.....meaning, I didn't write it down.....dang! I've googled myself silly looking for her dish.... no luck!

Just go to this place for a little slice of luxury....treat yourself to a "sit-down" with Linda & Irvin.
Wish there was some reason for me to travel down south again......

Maureen from Michigan

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Maureen M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dawsonville, Ga.
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband, sister and I had the most amazing stay at the Fairview Inn! My husband was working near Valdosta, so my sister met us there from Orlando so we could visit. Linda and Irvin are the sweetest people and excel in Southern Hospitality! The breakfasts are incredible and the rooms are beautiful, with very comfortable beds! The Inn has been restored to perfection and is spotless! It is so very cozy and you feel right at home! The inside is amazing as well as the many outdoor seating areas. The front porch is very comfy as well as the many rear outdoor seating areas. There is a pergola and a gazebo with a swing. The flowers and garden are in Spring mode and lovely! You could not choose a more inviting place to stay and we will definitely be going back! Thank you Linda and Irvin for a wonderful time and for all of your hard work making this the Perfect Bed and Breakfast!

Room Tip: We stayed in the suite and my sister stayed in the green room! They were both gorgeous rooms and th...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Cathy H
Englewood, Florida
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Upon arrival, we were greeted by Irvin. He was very sweet and we were very impressed with his family values. Our room had interesting decor and was very comfortable. the breakfast was delicious and Irvin and Linda were very attentive hosts. This bed and breakfast was a great experience and the only sad part was only being able to spend one night there. A special highlight were two super sweet dogs, Happy and Cocoa. Fairview Inn is a delightful place to visit.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Pink_Tutu_Princess
Belleview, Florida
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My wife and I had a lovely stay at the Fariview Inn B & B. My only issue was finding the Inn via GPS. There is a fair bit of construction going on around the area, but upon arriving the welcome was warm and the room was outstanding. It was big, well furnished, and comfortable. Linda and Irvin were gracious and helpful. They recommended a resturant that was great. Breakfast was a simple country breakfast and was delicious. If ever I find myself in need of lodging in Valdosta there is no question as to were we will lay our heads.

Room Tip: Check them out on line and pict the room that fits your needs.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Burgi3
Ashbourne
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed at the Fairview Inn on our way to Savannah and were made to feel very welcome. The rooms are a delight and very comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. It was so friendly at breakfast talking to other guests that we stayed much longer than we should have done which meant a much later start to our journey. We would definitely recommend the Fairview Inn if you are travelling around south Georgia.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Algolon
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My husband and I stayed 3 nights in the Green Room at Fairview Inn Bed & Breakfast. We were very impressed with the furnishings of the house and very beautifully designed. Both Linda and her husband Irvin were very gracious and hospitable hosts. The home cooked breakfast were so yummy and plentiful. The home canned preserves were so delicious. I could have stayed for another week. I recommend the Fairview Inn Bed & Breakfast to all who are visiting Valdosta. I am definitely returning to Fairview Inn when we are traveling in the area, the Good
Lord willing.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My wife and I decided to stop here after traveling home to FL from camping in Georgia. Thankfully, they had a room available, and we had the best bed and breakfast experience we've had in a long long time. The hosts were so helpful and friendly, kindly greeting us upon arrival and then promptly showing us a beautiful room with private bath. It felt more like a suite because of the huge size and high ceilings. After an amazing night's sleep in our king size bed, we awoke to eggs with cheese, bacon, coffee, fresh biscuits with homemade peach topping. and ridiculously tasty French toast casserole! Yum! The bottom line is we had an amazing time and even doesn't way less money than you could expect from the chain hotels. All I can say is if you are traveling in this area, do yourself a favor and stay here!!!

• Stayed August 2013