“Excellent Seafood Evening Meal”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #35 of 246 Restaurants in Valdosta
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We arrived just before closing after walking from our hotel. Everyone was friendly. The food was excellent and the service (by Michael) was excellent. Will return again when in Valdosta.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

All of the staff just so upbeat! Kayla was a joy as a waitress... Only negative we could here the staff's cursing conversation in the kitchen.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My family and I stopped by red lobster in Valdosta, GA, a few weeks ago. Our server's name was Lindsay or Lindsey and she was probably the most rude, inhospitable waitress I have every had in my whole life. When she wasn't texting on her phone trying to hide it in her apron, she was rolling her eyes every time my daughter spoke to her! We even over heard her talking about a DUI she had gotten. I used to love all of Darden's restaurants, but now I'm beginning to question what kind of people they have working for them! I even would have understood if she was just having a bad day, but she definitely did NOT have to take it out on my family! Even though the food was excellent, I will NOT be going back there if she's my waitress! That place needs to let her go!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Not my first visit to this particular Red Lobster, I make it to Valdosta about twice a year and I will not miss the chance to visit this one. It has always been super clean, the staff friendly and knowledgeable and the food delicious. They make great drinks also.I have never had a problem with parking, nor had to wait for a table.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

The food here is the same as at every single Red Lobster and if you came for something different, you are too new to the scene to be out and about alone. What is also the same is the length of the wait, the congestion in the parking lot, and how they rush you through your meal once they seat you. Newly redecorated, I will give them that, but they could probably have done better by revamping their overall habits.