“Very disappointing”

Days Inn Valdosta at Rainwater Conference Center
Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Serbian first
Auburn, Alabama
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here while working in the area. They had a very reasonable rate, most places were super high because of wild adventures. The room was nice and clean and there was on site laundry. The only thing that I didn't really like was that the air conditioning was by the bathroom and didn't really get cool until mid night.other than that I really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Raymond U, General Manager at Days Inn Valdosta at Rainwater Conference Center, responded to this review, 18 September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your good stay at Days Inn Valdosta. We try very hard to provide clean rooms with everything working at a reasonable price. We hope to see you in the future when you are in our area.
Panama City
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Hotel was an excellent value with friendly staff. Great access to I-75 and located in area with allot variety for dining. Parking area very well lit and safe. Washer and dryer on site very convenient and and only $1.00 per load.
I will stay there again my next trip

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your kind remarks about your stay at the Days Inn Valdosta. We try very hard to provide a good stay for our guest. Hope to see you in the near future.
Tifton, Georgia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Friday night, Memorial Day weekend at about 10:30 pm. I decided to find a room for my son & me after leaving Wild Adventures. Stopped at the Motel 8 first, $70+. Saw the Days Inn next door, young lady was friendly & got me a good deal on a smoking room, king size bed, upstairs. When I first opened door, just got a very faint smoke smell & that was the only time I smelled it. I did find a small roach on the wall, but I killed it before my son saw it :-) Had a small fridge & microwave in corner, big plus! Shower was a good size, clean towels, 2 small soaps & a yummy smelling shampoo. Bed was comfy, pillows were good. It was a good place to shower & sleep. TV was nice & they had the channels listed. Continential breakfast was not too good though. Not employees fault, but you cannot use microwave & toaster at same time for it will cause the breaker to trip. Causes a bit of a line when the lobby is full. Company should look into that. I just had a yogurt & some coffee. They did have milk, OJ, 2 types of cereal, bread for toast, oatmeal with a few mix-ins, frozen eggs & maybe a couple of other things. Not really a big deal, there is an IHOP in front of the hotels & a McDonalds across the street. I would stay here again, my 8 yr old son thought it was so fun! The clerks were friendly, it's hard to find good customer service these days.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for telling us about the Great Deal that you had with us at the Days Inn Valdosta. We do have good rooms at a reasonable price with a great location. We hope to see you again in the near future
Travellers also viewed these Valdosta hotels
Quality Inn  South
#11 of 33 in Valdosta
Quality Inn At The Mall
Quality Inn At The Mall
#22 of 33 in Valdosta

Been to Days Inn Valdosta at Rainwater Conference Center? Share your experiences!