“Not bad for one night.”

Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Yulee, Florida, United States
“Not bad for one night.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Positives- Staff were nice and helpful
Room was clean.

Negatives- we had a room in the back building. Right near the exit door. Everytime someone came in or out it sounded like someone knocking on our door. The train at 12:30 am and early am kind of sucked. Beds were really small but comfortable. Went to breakfast at 8:30 and there was barely any food left.

Overall- not bad for a one night stay but probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Perry, Georgia
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Every time we stay here after going to Wild Adventures. It is older BUT clean, spacious, the kids love the pool, the shuffle board, the breakfast is the best I have ever had. The lady that takes care of it is on top of it...... she keeps it up to par every minute. I was so impressed and would recommend this place any time.The Austin Steak house next door is the best food ever.

Room Tip: There is no elevators but they always have me a downstairs room and they always let my little yorkie...
Atlanta
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Hotel was just ok. Biggest complaint was that our room was in the back section and there were a few late night trains that went past and woke me up in the middle of the night. Bathroom could have been cleaner. Needs updating. breakfast was just ok but the room was small and there were few seats.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This hotel is nice if traveling with pets. I believe the hotel is older, but the staff seems to keep it fairly clean. Since we were traveling with a small dog, they reserved us a room toward the back of the development. Behind this area was a wooded area. When my husband and I returned from grabbing a quick bite for dinner we heard yelling in the hallway. A man was alerting a fellow traveler that there was a snake trying to crawl into his room! Needless, to say we didn't get much sleep that night even though we had put towels around the door!

Room Tip: Get a room closer to the front if possible...
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Probably a great place for conventions and reunions, this Clarion Inn is old and a little moldy. It felt clean but very worn and is not up to Clarion standards. Having said that, the price is good. It "Feels" musty.

Room Tip: Stay away from 600 building ground floor.
naples
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I was thoroughly disappointed in my hotel room. The rug needed a good cleaning, the upholstered chair was so worn and soiled that I didn't sit in it and the bathroom smelled of urine!
I mentioned the fact that the bathroom was in need of a good disinfection when I checked out and received an apology from the desk staff. Considering I paid over $85 dollars for the room, it was a very disappointing experience. If I hadn't just driven almost 500 miles, I would have requested another room. (The room wa pre-paid so I could'nt afford to check out.) However, I had already unpacked when I realized the condition of the room and was too tired to make a change. The directions to the hotel were also confusing. You are told to drive straight ahead when you exit the highway but the exit lanes are right turn and left turn only. Don't stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Florida
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. Had the room with 2 queen size beds. They were very comfortable - nice down pillows and comforters. The room was clean and looks like the pictures on the website. Didn't swim in the pool but saw the area - very clean. We noticed on our walk to the pool that there was a screened in pavilion - thought that was cool. Breakfast was the average continental breakfast. This hotel is close to many places to eat and shop. There is a steak house on site but we didn't eat there. We were in town to goto Wild Adventures and it was very close.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple