“It is what it is lol :)”

Quality Inn At The Mall
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
“It is what it is lol :)”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

It's ok & cheap !! Nothing special. Free Internet. Everything nicer was already full. Daytona 500 week

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank Jtownray

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Great place to stay, especially if you have a pet. Clean and no pet odor.

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank garbo286
Reviewed 15 October 2011

The only 2 positive things I can say about this place are that the front desk staff was friendly and helpful, and the price was very reasonable. However, there was obviously a reason why this place had rooms available while all others were booked! Carpets were filthy and barely vacuumed, 2 dead beetles on the floor, other peoples hair on the bed sheets, along with something resembling freshly dried blood under and on one of the pillows. I would only recommend staying if you absolutely can't drive any longer and every other hotel is full!

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank Angelfrog36

Travellers are raving about these Valdosta hotels

Reviewed 4 September 2011

We got a GREAT deal - $60 incl tax for a Sat night, non-smoking King bed (w/ AAA discount). The rooms were more like a 3-star than a 2-star, really loved our room. The pool was so nice - clean, and even tho not heated it was the perfect temp after a hot day! We swam @ 10pm and no one kicked us out hehe! Free breakfast in the am, it was awesome. Only complaint was some urine on the toilet seat when we arrived - but everything else was really nice and clean. Would totally stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank Jess R
Brooksville, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Checked in on a Thursday night. Room was musty and damp. Carpet was old and dirty. The bathroom was one of the worst I have seen in all my travels. The shower head was broken so that I had to hold it in one hand while I washed with the other. I reported it to the front desk on Friday morning and was told that it would be taken care of. When I got back to the room that night it still had not been fixed. Saturday when I checked on it I was told that they could not get the parts on the weekend. Well by Tuesday night it still had not been fixed. Bugs were also a problem. I don't know what type of bugs they were but I think they might have been fleas by the way they just around on the sink. Yes I also reported this to the front desk. I hope they get that fixed before someone else gets that room. The continental breakfast is not up to par with the other hotels in the area. They did offer to move me to other room and I turned the offer down because others in my group were having problems with their rooms also. Better to just go to another hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Airforce95
wmfoster40, General Manager at Quality Inn At The Mall, responded to this review, 16 July 2011
Dear Airforce95,

I am sorry to hear that your stay here at our hotel was not a pleasant one. I assure you that this is not the way things are done here. I am sorry I was not present to speak to concerning the problems you encountered while here. However, I am currently in the process of fixing the issues and concerns you had and suggested. Please feel free to contact me, I would to have the opportunity to speak with you on these issues and also get your feedback on ways that you see that we can improve upon, we are always looking for way to improve guests stay here at our hotel. I am truly sorry for the problem you had and hope that you will give us another chance to show you that we are a great hotel. We strive to make sure that every guest is happy, confortable, and enjoy a great time here with us at the Crescent Inn.

Best Regards,
Mike Foster
Reviewed 25 June 2011

When we first walked in the smell was the first sign that we would be uncomfortable. We purchased air freshener thinking that's no big deal. As we prepared for bed, I noticed the bed felt like a brick. When we laid in the bed it rocked like a seesaw. We thought we were going to crash to the floor. The linen was thin & felt awful on our skin( 100 thread count). We paid for 2 nights but my husband says he will sleep in a shelter before sleeping here again tonight. Its not horrible, its just $69 worth of sleep.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank ijuswant2teach
Bainbridge, Georgia
Reviewed 5 June 2011

We have had a hard year and just wanted to get away. We came to Valdosta to go to wild adventures, but after getting here we decided just to hang around the hotel and shop. The people were nice. The room was nice too. Nothing over top , but nice. the only thing we needed was a room coffeepot(we brought our own). and no where to hand wet suits and towels after the pool . The pool was Great!!

Room Tip: to get what you want just ask for it
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank auntpoppie
wmfoster40, Manager at Quality Inn At The Mall, responded to this review, 7 June 2011
Dear auntpoppie,
Thank you for your recent comments about your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback about our hotel. We always seek to listen & learn from our guests, so we will take your comments into consideration regarding the coffeemakers and the pool. We hope you visit us again on your next trip to town.

Best Regards,