Quality Inn At The Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Valdosta(Valdosta)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanparking lotbetter than averagewithin walking distancewafflesvery nice place to stayrecommend this hotel to anyonewould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyfront desk staffafter a long daycerealsoapinternetcleanlinessinterstatepets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Upon walking in the room, it appeared to be nice for what you pay. However, appearances can be deceiving...The first thing we noticed was the dampness of the room...as if it had not been used in a very long time. Our thoughts were confirmed when I go to bathe my children and there were dead bugs in the bathtub and it was dirty. Considering it was 9:30 at night, we'd spent an entire day at a theme park and my kids were wiped out, we did what any good mother would do...clean it out and give stand up baths. :)
When I grab a rag from the counter, I notice "droppings"...and then find the culprit. A LIVE roach. There was mold growing on the bathroom walls and ceiling. I didn't expect a Ritz Carlton, but at least expected a clean room...They could have at least taken 5 minutes earlier to check the room and turn on the air. We booked the room two days in advance

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I booked this hotel for a group of 17 people... Upon check in .. everything this was great.. no problems.. The two ladies at front desk were very nice...The rooms were nice and clean.. The second night of our stay I called down for some towels and the gentleman Jeremy was very rude... He stated that they didn't have any and housekeeping was gone for the evening. I ask when would they have some available he said he didn't know and hung up... That was the only complaint I had with this hotel....

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
wmfoster40, General Manager at Quality Inn At The Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank for the comments you left concerning your stay here at our hotel and I also want to apologize for my Front Desk staff member Jeremy being rude to you when you asked him a question. This is definitely not the norm here and I will speak to him concernining this issue. Again, I am sorry for him being short and unprofessional in response to your hotel needs that evening. I hope that you will stay us again in the future.

Thanks,
Mike
General manager

Reviewed 2 June 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Our stay at Crescent Inn started out nice but we will not be back. Our cousin was staying there when we arrived in town and recommended we stay at the hotel as well. We found General manager Mike Foster to be very nice. He was working the desk when we arrived and was nice enough to let us see (and chose from) two rooms before we committed to checking in. Rooms seemed clean, and the property in general seemed a little tired. Hotel was pet friendly too…which we appreciated…so we (my wife and two boys) ended up checking in for 3-nights. On Sunday we took our two small dogs with us, dropped them off at our parents home, went to church and then to lunch. Upon returning after lunch (2 p.m. or so) we found our room was still not made and suspected a problem. When we contacted the housekeeping manager named Kia, it seemed like we were putting her out. We were told that because they heard our pet in the room, they could not clean the room. We explained that this was impossible since the dog was offsite by 9:30 a.m. She was very rude to us and clearly exhibited an attitude. Never once apologized for their error or admitted any wrong. And on top of this we felt we were being punished (she was huffy, said she would be back after we changed our church clothes, but then changed her mind and practically pushed us out of the room..saying she wanted to make up the room NOW to “get it over with us”). 20 minutes later, after she was done, we said thank you (but no response from her!!). Immediately after she left we entered the room and saw that the bathroom did not have any clean towels, the shower curtain was removed and not replaced, there were no soap bars, no facial tissue and room was not swept. At this point we couldn’t find Kia again, nor did we want too. My wife eventually found another housekeeper to let her know. Instead of taking care of the issue, my wife was handed all of the items. I couldn’t believe that we were left to hang our own shower curtain, and we were never given any towels. Aside from all of this, the room door had a major problem….it would only lock after several slams and was very “sticky”…it seems shut (locked at times) but actually wasn’t. Was very willing to overlook any of these shortcomings, but the huge incident with the housekeeping staff was more than enough to sour our whole visit with Crescent Inn. Too bad too, as our visit with them had so much promise!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
wmfoster40, General Manager at Quality Inn At The Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Mr. David,

I would like to apologize for the experience you had during your stay here and appreciate the feedback you gave us. Incidents like this is not taken lightly. I had already been made aware of this prior to your comments and have taken appropriate measure to ensure that this does not happen again. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to show you that this is not the norm here at the Crescent Inn. Again, I apologize for what happened.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

We were passing through on our way to Florida. We wanted someplace cheap, and we decided to try the Crescent Inn, since we had already visited at some other hotels in the area. The hotel was great. Our room was clean, beds weren't bad at all. The breakfast wasn't bad either. I also loved the staff, they made sure we had everything we needed. Overall a marvelous stay, and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay in Valdosta.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family