La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB
US$103
US$80
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$92
US$77
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$107
US$101
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Free cancellation until 03/06
US$113
US$108
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$125
US$120
US$123
US$117
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

1,328 results
All reviewshappy hoursausageevening receptionpet ownersfirst floorsmall dogfrieshot breakfastwafflesa great place to staypool and hot tubpleasant surpriseafter a long dayfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablestaff was very friendlylong drive
Reviewed 2 December 2008

We have never had a bad experience at this hotel.
It is clean. Breakfast bar is the best ever. If you don't stay here
when you are in the area, you are missing out.
Beds are so comfortable.
Staff is friendliest and really helpful

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mydalmation
lq0779dos, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2008

Thank you for letting us know how great your stay was! We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future! (Your 'dislike' made me laugh!) : )

Reviewed 24 November 2008

JAIME,
I was totally surprised, what a nice warm hello to open the door to see such a treat, all of the team has made my stay so pleasant. Over the past few months I have felt such a genuine feeling of hospitality. As I have observed, everybody has gone out of there way to be courteous not only to me but to others. Please keep it up as you should all be an inspiration for the rest of the Laquinta Family.
You all make my having to work out of town from my family, a little more bearable.

Kent Rittscher

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank KENTRITTSCHER

Thank you for posting your review on here! We always look forward to seeing you & anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable you know we'll try our best! See you soon & again, Happy Holidays to you & your family!

Reviewed 2 November 2008

This was the second time we stayed here on our trips back and forth between Florida and Michigan.

Reasonable rate, decent standard room, complimentary cocktails at Happy Hour, nice breakfast in the AM. All included in the rate.

A nice outside pool, but it was too cool to use.

All and all a good stay and we will stop her again.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback, and anything we can do while you visit please let us know! I apologize for your Internet not connecting. If that ever happens again in the future please let us know right away so we can ensure the problem gets fixed during your stay. You guys definitely made a good decision going to Florida for the winter - I can't imagine being in Michigan right now! BBRRR! We look forward to serving you again soon! Happy Holidays! : )

Reviewed 20 October 2008

Easy access from I-75.
Several family restautants nearby

Cleanliness of carpet - Need cleaning
Cleanliness of bathroom - Unpleasant odor
Stayed in non-smorking room, but cigarrett odors in the room and the hallway
Price of INN & SUITE and quality of INN

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Minky5

I want to sincerely apologize for the odor in the hallways and your room, as we were in the process of re-painting the ceilings. We appreciate your business and wish you and your family Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 24 July 2008

My family and I spent the July 4th weekend at this hotel during our excursion to Wild Adventures theme park. Before booking our room, I was a bit skeptical about the condition of the facility when I discovered it was 'pet-friendly'. Just heard and read some horror stories about other hotels that were 'pet-friendly' and was told to avoid such places. However, upon arriving at the hotel and settling into our room, I was relieved to see how well-kept the place is. It seems that the LQ staff is very meticulous in how they maintain the facilities and the grounds.

There's a variety of restaurants and stores in close proximity to this hotel (within walking distance). However, there are also more cost-friendly restaurants and Valdosta Mall within a mile from the hotel on St. Augustine Rd. Hint: Olde Times Country Buffet is a great place to eat and save you and your family some money.

We had a room w/ two queen beds, which were really comfortable...very soft mattresses, a microwave, and a small refrigerator/cooler. Though the beds were comfortable, the mattresses were a bit too soft for me, which caused my back to hurt a bit. NOTE: If you require firmer mattresses to sleep on (whether or not you have back problems), I would suggest inquiring with guest services to see if they can meet your accommodations. I'm pretty sure they will. They seem very sincere in making sure that their guests are as comfortable as possible.

The children loved the pool. Every day of our stay, they took advantage of swimming in it. Guests on the first floor with rooms adjacent to the pool/garden area can simply exit their rooms through the sliding glass doors to access that area. Note that there is also a modest gazebo and a hot tub in this area as well. For those wanting to take advantage of a workout, there is also a small exercise room with two treadmills and a step-climber. On the first night, my wife and I just sat in the garden area until about 9:30, which was very peaceful...I really didn't want to go inside. The traffic noise from I-75 was not a problem at all...very minimal.

The complimentary (hot) breakfasts were great, just as the other reviewers stated. This saved us a lot of money and time that would have been spent hunting for breakfast at a restaurant. Guests still have the option of just having the typical intercontinental breakfast; but, there was also a choice of freshly cooked grits, eggs, sausage, biscuits, apple and orange juices, great coffee, and a variety of jellies, honey and syrup.

The staff was very friendly during our entire stay...upon checking in, when needing extra bath linens for our room, and upon checking out. There were a few (very minor) cosmetic issues with our room; but nothing that would hinder anyone’s stay, unless they're just that nit-picky. For instance, the porcelain on our sink and the tank lid to the commode were cracked, but did not take away from their functionality. The sink did not leak and the tank lid on the commode did not pose a danger to our children. I do strongly recommend the LQ for all visiting Valdosta.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Agape2008

I apologize it took me so long to figure out of to respond to reviews on here, but we really appreciate your feedback! We are so glad to hear your stay went very well, and we look forward to helping you again in the future! We take pride in our work and we are glad to see the meticulous cleaning cleaning does not go unrecognized by our guests! I must say too, as a resident of Valdosta, I love the Country Buffet too! Happy Holidays to you & your family! : )