“Fairly Mice Place”

Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Helena, Montana
“Fairly Mice Place”
Reviewed 2 April 2007

The hotel itself was great: wonderful amenities, friendly atmosphere, and it was in a great location. The exercise room was a bit cramped and contained only a couple of treadmills and a stair stepping type machine. Although I only saw it in passing, the pool area looked very enjoyable, and the breakfast/bar area was much roomier than many similarly priced places I have visited.
My only problem arose when I came into my room one night around 11pm, talking on my phone, and looked down along the wall behind the mini-fridge to see a mouse poke its head out at me and then run off. I called downstairs and the front desk didn't seem very surprised, saying that "that little renegade" had given them some trouble in that room before. He did say that he thought it had been taken care of, but apparently not. His only offer was to have maintenance come up in the morning and take care of it. I declined, saying I would try to catch it and if I couldn't then he'd need to have me another room ready because I couldn't have all my belongings nibbled on all night.
He complied and upgraded me for the night, which was the last night of my scheduled stay. In the morning when I checked out the person at the front desk, someone else, wasn't even aware of my situation the previous night, so I'm skeptical to believe that word had been passed on to take care of the rodent problem. But maybe so.

• Liked — Amenities
  • Disliked — Mouse in my room
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Tallahassee, FL
Reviewed 2 November 2006

We had a wonderful stay! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Great location. Clean rooms. Awesome breakfast!

• Liked — Very comfortable beds and thick towels.
  • Stayed October 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank GoNoles12