Quality Inn & Suites
  • Breakfast included
US$82
The Onion Inn(Vidalia)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplace to stayroom was cleanchoice hotelscomfortable staydecent hotelair conditionerenjoyed our stayhurricaneoccupantsevacuationclerkirmaratesprosconspetsgeorgia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We enjoyed our stay here again. We were only a bit annoyed about the smokers outside the room next door, and hearing people talking loudly outside. But the room is a good size, clean, nice amenities, and great service, reasonable price for the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Stephanie J, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have stayed at this facility many times in the past, when it operated under a different brand. This was my first stay since it became a Quality Inn. I am stretching it to give it a '4' overall, but I guess the convenience to my travel route and the quiet location might suffice. The bed was clean but a bit soft. The carpet was scuzzy with a large stain just inside the room door. WiFi worked well, and the TV was a major improvement over the "old days". The breakfast wasn't great, but was certainly edible. The desk clerk was pleasant and helpful, but was the only staff person I saw. She also took care of the food area. The coffee service in the food area was terrible -- they had a "new machine" and the coffee was about the color of weak tea. Couldn't drink it! On the whole, in my opinion, the Quality brand is not an improvement. I probably will not stay here again -- but if you are racking up points with Choice Hotels, you might want to take a chance.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

General Manager and Staff of Quality Inn & Suites, Vidalia, GA

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Hotel was nice and clean, spacious with comfortable bed. Everything worked as it should. Everything provided that should have been provided. Staff was courteous and professional. The only thing that kept me from giving it a five rating was the breakfast--not too good. But there is a Huddle House right in front, so that is an option. When I'm in the area I'll stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and it was a good experience. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. We had no problems. And it is well-located on the major highway in town. It was not expensive and it met all of our needs. The suite we rented was comfortable and unlike one of the others commenting here I didn't hear any noises that bothered me.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Was a great place, easy to check in. Nice, soft beds, Free breakfast in the morning. A Huddle House right in the parking lot. Right down the road from some great stores and restaurants. Pizza delivery right to the room door, Just an overall great establishment. If you need a place to stay in south Georgia stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends