“Strategic Location”
Review of My Inn Hotel

My Inn Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Tawau
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We only spent one night before the Mabul Island trip. It is a good location in town. Everything within a walking distance. The room offers basic things that you need; 2 queen bed, a TV, towels, toiletries, aircond. and drinking water. The toilet is clean.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kakijalans
There are newer reviews for My Inn Hotel

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I booked ahead online for 2 nights. Only 6th floor is non smoking, so get good views.
A bit slow at check in due to large group of divers.
Good sized room with clean n tidy en suite, flat screen tv.
Good value for money.
I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for non smoking room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I just completed my stay at this hotel in Tawau today and I find it a great place to stay on an affordable basis in the middle of the town. I stayed in a family room with one king sized bed and a single bed within the same room with attached bathroom. There is a flat screen 25in TV attached to the wall in front of your bed and there is also a writing desk beside the room window. There is a mini bar with a small mini room safe and a kettle to make your own complimentary hot coffee or tea. There is also three complimentary bottles of drinking water and the room is secured using an electronic card key system. I believe this a fairly new hotel with its reception lobby on the 1st floor. I would definitely say this hotel is pretty much value for my money and I would not hesitate to stay again at the same rate when I visit Tawau again for the sea food meals which is also very convieniently located within a ten minute walking distance across the main roads from the hotel!

Room Tip: The non smoking rooms are located on the sixth floor. The family rooms should be the biggest option.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank wjchew
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Excellent new facilities, Friendly and very responsive staff,Excellent location.Stayed with my family we booked 1 family room, 4 deluxe king & 2 deluxe twin. Immediate feedback to the hotel is to instal Room Phone for family room 602. Near mosque, shopping area and eateries

Room Tip: Room 604 is a right choice, Room 602 is without phone
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank AzharAziz
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stayed one night to transit a flight to KK.

Located in the center of the town.
Helpful staff with sincere attitude.
Basic, clean and big room.
Value for money for sure.

You may reserve rooms in advance; otherwise they may tell the "promotion price" gone and you are required to pay more.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Aunatalie
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Stayed here for a night on our way to Sipadan. The room itself was clean but hallways were kind of musty. We got in kind of late so we weren't able to explore the town so aren't really sure about the location. The WiFi and A/C were decent but both intermittent.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank skik2000
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Tried this hotel out for the 1st time. Dont let the exterior fools you into thinking it is just a shop lot hotel. The room is big enough for a family of 3. It is clean and well maintained. We have no regrets staying here for the first night..and off to the island. On the return trip, we made a mistake to check into the Heritage.But that is another story.

Room Tip: pay a bit more for the top folor with window...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank hurricanemax
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tawau
Heritage Hotel
Hotel Emas
Hotel Emas
#5 of 12 in Tawau Division
Sipadan Mangrove Resort

Been to My Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!