“Good pizza”

Olive Bistro
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Tawau
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

After days of being spoiled by the local / exquisite dishes of the B&B in Lahad Datu (see other review of Bike and Tours) our son wanted some pizza (and he’s a real italian foodie). And this was a good choice, good taste, well seasoned.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

It's a nice place where to spend lunch or dinner. I have been here with my wife and my brother in law as ,since I am the only Italian in family, I wanted to have a pizza after days of local Malaysian food.
It's a nice place and so we all had pizza and...it was ok. It's a mix of French and Italian specialities. I really suggest it.
Prices ok.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

This is the best western food restaurant in Tawau, the pizza and pasta is so tasty. The best choice for having western food.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I was in town on business for five days and this place was a staple for me. I went on my own and with a larger group. When I went in my own I showed up at about 9pm and my first and second choice was not available. I ended up ordering the bangers which were very good. The portion was quite large and I could not finish the meal. Overall it was quite good. I went back with a group of about 15. I will say the restaurant accommodated us on short notice and was pretty good about the meal service (taking orders and fulfilling the correct order). We had a couple of folks in our group that had to wait for about 25mins. Overall the service was good and the hostess was very attentive to the group. Everyone in the group seemed satisfied. BTW, they would not do separate checks. I would recommend if you find yourself in Tawau:-)

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Well, tasty western food for Tawau standard. But at times when it is crowded Lamb over cooked, chicken not cooked and service is so so..