“Great motel!”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Villa Rica
tincher28
“Great motel!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed here with our children for 2 nights. It was a very spacious room and clean. The only downside was that it was a little further away from family than we expected but that's our miscalculation. Breakfast was average as I have seen at other motels: bagels, cereal, muffins, ect. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Tincher28,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind regards,
The team at
Econo Lodge Villa Rica

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Clover, South Carolina
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This was one of the worst times I have had in my hotel travels. The bed was horrible. You could see and feel the springs. Did not sleep well. The microwave caught on fire and the toilet would not flush so at 1 o'clock in the morning I had to go to the front and get a plunger. The plunger was dirty. Not impressed with this hotel. Avoid if possible. Staff was nice and polite.
The breakfast was very disappointing. There was no coffee. They were using a 12 cup Mr. Coffee maker and staff did not seem concerned. Only toast and cereal. Not good for 2 star rating.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank patc312
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear patc312,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints and issues are hear and will be resolved immediately. Our hotel has recently had a change in management and I can assure you that we are working hard to make sure the correct changes take place as we work hard on moving forward and exceeding guest expectations in the near future.

I do hope you would be willing to give us another chance and let us showcase our new and improved property.

Warm regards,
Bonneau, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Enjoyed this stay. Have stayed here several times in the past and have not been disappointed. Nice size room. Sleeping area and bathroom were very clean. Exterior entry doors. Decent price for this area.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Dear Betty011449,

We love repeat guests! Thank you for the great words about the hotel. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing something right. There are so many different options today it really is all about the customer service. Our team offers great customer service and they truly enjoy what they do.

Thank you, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

At your service,
The team at
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Stayed here before and the room was pretty decent for the price. decided to stay here again and not at all what i recall. remote to tv did not work so my boyfriend spent the better part of an hour reprogramming it. called the front desk to get an xtra pillow or two since.the ONE pillow they had in the room should be thrown away rather than put on someones bed. they said they have no xtra pillows. really!!?? get it together people. will not be back. btw...the lobby smells like a litter box.

• Stayed February 2013
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Michsuzanne,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. Our hotel has recently had a change in management and I can assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. Our hotel has recently had a change in management and I can assure you that our new management team is working hard t o assure we meet of exceed guest expectations moving forward.

In the future I do hope you would be willing to give us another chance and let us showcase our property.

Warm regards,
Econo Lodge, Villa Rica
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 12 December 2010

Outside entrances to rooms.
Great location. This Hotel is in a major shopping area. Just about anything you need in the line of food just a few steps away. A major grocery store is only about 100 feet away. Microwaves and fridges in rooms.

Quiet and clean. Beds are a bit on the soft side, but OK.
No wireless internet. Internet is hard wired through the ethernet connector. Fast & free.

Overall, average, and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank JimDavisHouston
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Dear JimDavisHouston,

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to. Since your stay we have had a change in management, and our new team is working hard to make our hotel better. I will be sure to share your comments to improve our hotel and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Simi Valley, California
Reviewed 9 August 2010

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Ideally located off I-20. Fast food restaurants and grocery store within walking distance. Travelling in Georgia during summer is brutal so when I called an hour before I got there, the manager stated he would make my room ready for my arrival. It was great to walk into a nice cool and very clean room. This is my second time here and I'll be back. Refrigerator and microwave in room. Free internet.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Crazycruiser59
South Carolina
Reviewed 26 March 2010

I was in town for business & I wasn't looking for anything extravagant. Just something comfortable and affordable. This was the place. The rooms had everything anyone could ask for. I had my laptop with me and the free DSL was amazing. I got no problems connecting to the Internet. I left early the next morning and figured I'd get some breakfast on my way out of town. But i was able to grab some pastries and coffee down in the front lobby. It was very convienient for me. I would recommend this hotel to anyone whose out on a business trip.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road
Sleep Inn Douglasville
Sleep Inn Douglasville
#5 of 12 in Douglasville

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!