“Aways a good lunch!”

Good for: Child-friendly
North America
“Aways a good lunch!”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I visit often and always leave with a full stomach and great experience. Small older sit down eatery with a decent sized menu. The waitresses get overwhelmed sometimes during the large lunch crowds but they normally have a great attitude and help with whatever you need. This feels like a mom and pop shop so don't go expecting an Applebees atmosphere, go for the food and good company!

• Visited May 2012

Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
“GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I loved the food here. Everything was cooked just like mom. Great prices and wonderful service!!!!!!!!!!! Will be coming here more.

• Visited November 2011
georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food with outstanding service”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I have been to many Korean restaurants here in Georgia and this is one I can truly say is the best. I have been a patron at Choi's for quite a few years and never had a bad experience with the waitresses or with the food. I've tried pretty much everything on the menu and found the food to be quite delicious. They have two different waitresses that work on different days but both are very pleasant and courteous. They always greet the customers with a friendly smile and are very helpful explaining what the dishes are to those who may not be familiar with Korean food. Sometimes the wait can be a little longer than expected but they do get very busy at times such as lunch. You may need to be patient so don't take it out on the waitresses, keep in mind that no matter where you go when things get real busy you might have to wait a little. It's definitly worth it though because the food is very good. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone, especially to those who like Korean style food. I will definitely be back for more.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank redhorse4
United States
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

First time at a Korean restaurant. The food was great and reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Visited September 2011
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Great!”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

This is the first Korean restaurant we have ever patronized. We went on Labor Day, so we had the place to ourselves. The waitress was VERY helpful with the menu and pointed out every item that was brought to us. I cannot recall the names of the items we ordered, but both were outstanding and next time we will try the Bulgogi (I think that's how you spell it). We heard it was really good! Highly recommend!

• Visited September 2011