“Satisfied picky eater”

Good for: Child-friendly
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Satisfied picky eater”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Mu husband is Korean, and living in Little Rock we don't have many options for Korean food, so I was excited to see some choices here in Warner Robbins. Choi did not disappoint at all. We started off with an order of Mondoo (YUM!!), and I couldn't believe how many you got for the price! Being pregnant, I'm glad I could indulge without having to share that last of 4 dumplings you are typically served at other Korean restaurants. Was also surprised that Chop chae was served as a side dish. Our little picky eater 1 1/2 yr old couldn't get enough of it nor the Korean spinach. All the sides were tasty, though I didn't get to sample the Chop Chae...the toddler got it all. Only drawback was the Bulgolgi I ordered wasn't the best I've had. I don't like Bulgolgi too sweet, and this one was on the sweet side, so I was a little disappointed but I'm sure they have other tasty items on the menu. Looking forward to trying the Bibimbap.

Will definitely go back.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Linda M

“Great food but don't be in a hurry”
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I love Korean food, all Korean food. If you want authentic taste then this is the place. The restaurant entrance is through the Korean grocery store which is about as authentic of a setting as I can imagine and wouldn't be out of line with traditional places around Korea. They have two menus, one is written and the other is word of mouth. Order anything off the menu and it'll be excellent. Ask for a traditional Korean dinner, not American, and you'll see the difference, but be ready for spices and flavors you never knew would blend. Go with friends who like to enjoy a long dining experience, don't go if you're in a hurry. Everything is made fresh and will take a very long time to come to your table.

Visited April 2012
North America
“Aways a good lunch!”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I visit often and always leave with a full stomach and great experience. Small older sit down eatery with a decent sized menu. The waitresses get overwhelmed sometimes during the large lunch crowds but they normally have a great attitude and help with whatever you need. This feels like a mom and pop shop so don't go expecting an Applebees atmosphere, go for the food and good company!

• Visited May 2012
Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
“GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I loved the food here. Everything was cooked just like mom. Great prices and wonderful service!!!!!!!!!!! Will be coming here more.

• Visited November 2011
georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food with outstanding service”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I have been to many Korean restaurants here in Georgia and this is one I can truly say is the best. I have been a patron at Choi's for quite a few years and never had a bad experience with the waitresses or with the food. I've tried pretty much everything on the menu and found the food to be quite delicious. They have two different waitresses that work on different days but both are very pleasant and courteous. They always greet the customers with a friendly smile and are very helpful explaining what the dishes are to those who may not be familiar with Korean food. Sometimes the wait can be a little longer than expected but they do get very busy at times such as lunch. You may need to be patient so don't take it out on the waitresses, keep in mind that no matter where you go when things get real busy you might have to wait a little. It's definitly worth it though because the food is very good. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone, especially to those who like Korean style food. I will definitely be back for more.

• Visited September 2011