“Just like Korea!!”

Ranked #13 of 200 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I was stationed in South Korea from 2008-2010 and loved the food while there. I thought I would never be able to experience that type of food again in the US and found Choi's. I LOVE IT. It brought back so much memory...the food is great, the staff is great....it has the same great taste as it did overseas. There is a market attached to the restaurant and again, another great memory now in my present. I'm so glad I tried this place and will now be a regular customer.

There are newer reviews for Choi's Korean Restaurant

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Mu husband is Korean, and living in Little Rock we don't have many options for Korean food, so I was excited to see some choices here in Warner Robbins. Choi did not disappoint at all. We started off with an order of Mondoo (YUM!!), and I couldn't believe how many you got for the price! Being pregnant, I'm glad I could indulge without having to share that last of 4 dumplings you are typically served at other Korean restaurants. Was also surprised that Chop chae was served as a side dish. Our little picky eater 1 1/2 yr old couldn't get enough of it nor the Korean spinach. All the sides were tasty, though I didn't get to sample the Chop Chae...the toddler got it all. Only drawback was the Bulgolgi I ordered wasn't the best I've had. I don't like Bulgolgi too sweet, and this one was on the sweet side, so I was a little disappointed but I'm sure they have other tasty items on the menu. Looking forward to trying the Bibimbap.

Will definitely go back.

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I love Korean food, all Korean food. If you want authentic taste then this is the place. The restaurant entrance is through the Korean grocery store which is about as authentic of a setting as I can imagine and wouldn't be out of line with traditional places around Korea. They have two menus, one is written and the other is word of mouth. Order anything off the menu and it'll be excellent. Ask for a traditional Korean dinner, not American, and you'll see the difference, but be ready for spices and flavors you never knew would blend. Go with friends who like to enjoy a long dining experience, don't go if you're in a hurry. Everything is made fresh and will take a very long time to come to your table.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

I visit often and always leave with a full stomach and great experience. Small older sit down eatery with a decent sized menu. The waitresses get overwhelmed sometimes during the large lunch crowds but they normally have a great attitude and help with whatever you need. This feels like a mom and pop shop so don't go expecting an Applebees atmosphere, go for the food and good company!

Reviewed 21 December 2011

I loved the food here. Everything was cooked just like mom. Great prices and wonderful service!!!!!!!!!!! Will be coming here more.