“Best pizza in town”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Where Families Get Together
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is my favorite pizza place in town. They have a wide variety of stuff on the menu, including salads, sandwiches, calzones, pastas, and wings, but I've only ever gotten pizza and the garlic knots. Everything is very reasonably priced. They offer a text message coupon during the week. You sign up for it and they text deals to your phone...some are a really good deal such as their buy one all you can eat pizza (choice of pepperoni, cheese, or supreme), and two drinks, then get the second all you can eat pizza free. It's not a buffet, they bring it out fresh. Very casual, laid back atmosphere. They have online ordering as well that we do often.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Got two big pizza sheets for a party. More than a reasonable price, delicious and hot. I will be back.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I placed an online order for delivery to our hotel. We ordered the #4 MFC Party Pic. Pepperoni pizza was spot on, BBQ sauce on the wings had a nice sweet and tangy balance (20 wings), Cinnamon knots were the perfect finish to the meal. I will definitely come here again, should we return to these parts. My only disappoint was that the coke that accompanied the party pack wasn't cold and they didn't include napkins and plates. Other than that, excellent food and service.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I needed some food sent to family friends in the area...not only was the owner helpful she was truly caring and lovely- OH...my friends said the food was simply terrific!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

First time to eat there but the pizza was excellent. Great service and just a great place
I visit a lot of restraints all over the united state always look up trip advisory to get the best recommendation once again this pizza place was excellent!!
Prices where good and food was excellent and service was great!
I highly recommend you try this pizza place !