“Radiant property & excellent customer service!”

Hilton Garden Inn Warner Robins
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
New York City, New York
“Radiant property & excellent customer service!”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I've been visiting Warner Robins for the past few years for business on the base, always staying at different hotels around the area. Just recently I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and I WAS AMAZED!!! The hotel staff was so friendly from the moment I walked into the lobby that I felt at home. The room was sparkling and even the housekeepers said hi as I went on my way to work. I wish I had discovered this hotel sooner and stopped wasting my time elsewhere in Warner Robins. NOT TO MENTION-- They have the best pool & hotel restaurant hands-down in Middle Georgia.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Sally T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Woodstock, Georgia
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Stayed here for a week through this past Friday. Very clean, comfortable hotel with nice business center. Hotel restaurant is great as we ate there the first night. My friend had the bone in center cut pork chop with blueberry glaze which was as good as any five star. My pasta was a bit overcooked but still decent. Made to order eggs for breakfast was a great addition. Last morning I had Eggs Benedict which were better than anywhere I've had before.

Two notes on service. 1st day the tv in the living room of the 2 room suite I had didn't get much reception. Maintneance came while I was gone to fix but when I came back it was still bad. Since the bedroom tv was perfect I didn't say anything else. Came back the next night and found a note on the coffee table in the LR that said that both tv's had been re-programmed and signed by Wille the Chief of Maintenance and placed on a bag of Orville Redenbocker popcorn!!

2nd was when I had to prepare a few word docs for a presentation and the business center printer wasn't printing clearly. Mentioned this to the manager behind the front desk who asked me to give him the originals and he would go to a neighboring property to copy for me!

When I have business in the area around Warner Robins/Perry I will stay NOWHERE except this Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Atlanta
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Newer Hotel, good staff and good food in morning. Room was comfortable and quiet. The location is good next to grocery store and several restaurants close by.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank cjkn
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I stay at this hotel several times a year, and it is one of the best. It is certainly the best in Middle Georgia. The rooms and property are immaculate. The staff is very attentive and efficient. Very well managed property!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We stopped to grab a bite to eat and have a drink in a smoke free facility. The look of the hotel was great and it was nice and quite. The wait staff was very friendly however, the food took forever to come out and it was cold. I ordered a cheeseburger that took almost 35 minutes to come out and when it did it was cold. I was going to speak with the chef but he was too busy talking to a girl to pay attention to me waiting at the bar. It is really too bad that such a nice place as poor service.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Alan W
Milan, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I had to stay here for 3 days on a business trip. I usually always book Hilton, and I really like Garden Inns when there isn't an Embassy Suites. This hotel is new, and in fact, the pool wasn't open yet, but I never use the pool when I'm traveling for work. This was my first night since I made Gold status with Hilton Honors. I received an upgrade, and also a gift bag with popcorn and snacks, and also I got to choose one item from the pantry. The room was very nice, bed was comfy, air conditioning worked just great, and very clean. I only ate in the restaurant one morning for breakfast, but the food was good and so was the service. Front desk people were also helpful- I would get water and snacks from the pantry, and didn't have to wait to get the items put on my bill. The hotel is also very conveniently located, with a Kroger just right next door, and lots of nearby restaurants. I'm not sure if I'll ever have to be back to Warner Robbins, but if I am, I'll be glad to stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure they have your Hilton Honors number and know your level
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 July 2011

What a wonderful hotel. We travel frequently and was expecting the standard Hilton Garden Inn. But this hotel was a great surprise. My wife and I were working in Warner Robins over the 4th of July. It was so nice, we stayed an extra day! The hotel was clean, our room was spotless! Every employee greeted us and the maintanence man even stopped and asked us if the hot tub was hot enough for us as we soaked. But the best part was the restaurant! The chef prepared us a wonderful meal as we actually dined outside and watched the neighborhoods across the street shoot fireworks from their yards. The food was hot and delicious, and the drinks generous. We will be coming back next year, just wish we could come back sooner!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business