“Surprisingly Good Downtown Mexican Restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

El Bronco
Ranked #7 of 193 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, Florida
“Surprisingly Good Downtown Mexican Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

We always take supper in town on our way to Robins AFB (husband is USAF retiree). Evening meals on base are very limited. We stopped at this restaurant, thinking we had by-passed good food (most restaurants closer to I-75). We were delighted with atmosphere, food and service. I noticed that large parties could be accommodated in a separate dining area. We will stop here again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 2Starbirders

Warner Robins, Georgia
“Happy hour that wasn't”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Been there 3 times in 7 years. The food is ok there. The main problem is servers do not speak English and therefore give bad information. When I asked if this was the happy hour she said yes. Then when I ordered she said no. Then the flunkie manager came up as if I was starting trouble and explained it was not her fault she does not speak English. I left 10 minutes after arriving there. They do not realize there are other Mexican restaurants in this town, apparently. Don't waste your money and time here.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Topdiamond
Rural Georgia
“Bland”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

The food and beer were both lukewarm. Though I had five different items they all tasted the same. The service, food and drinks were all bland.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Killeen, Texas
“Not bad for a Georgia Mexican restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Son and I went there my last night in Warner Robins. Had gone by this place several times over the previous days with the parking lot full each time. Being from Texas, we had to try it. Heard people speaking Spanish when we walked in (a good sign!). Chips were crisp with a good salsa. Son ordered enchiladas and I had a plate with an enchilda, tamale and taco. Were a little concerned with what we both thought was an off color enchilada sauceBUT it turned out to be okay. No rice/beans with orders as is usual with most Mexican restaurants (and was missed). Overall impression: Good!! Will try one of the other choices when a return trip is made though.

“Best Anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed this authentic Mexican restaurant. Food and service was great. The whole experience was good. My first visit and I will come again.

1 Thank Hvilledude