“Good food, drinks and value but not exceptional”
Review of El Bronco

El Bronco
Ranked #4 of 200 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Located on a strip with many good restaurants, we chose El Bronco because the parking lot was full at dinner time. We were not disappointed.

Parking was of course free and we were greeted and immediately seated. Salsa and chips came right away, as did our waiter. We noted that he brought a bunch of napkins before even taking our order or being asked to do so. He answered questions we had on the menu and gave us a minute to decide while staying attentively at his work station. When we were ready he arrived right away and took our order. The food was very good and portions were fine. The value was also very good. While we enjoyed everything about the experience, it did not have as much of an authentic Mexican feeling as other places we've been to, but again, it was a very good night out.

2  Thank Jerry C

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We always take supper in town on our way to Robins AFB (husband is USAF retiree). Evening meals on base are very limited. We stopped at this restaurant, thinking we had by-passed good food (most restaurants closer to I-75). We were delighted with atmosphere, food and service. I noticed that large parties could be accommodated in a separate dining area. We will stop here again.

1  Thank 2Starbirders
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Been there 3 times in 7 years. The food is ok there. The main problem is servers do not speak English and therefore give bad information. When I asked if this was the happy hour she said yes. Then when I ordered she said no. Then the flunkie manager came up as if I was starting trouble and explained it was not her fault she does not speak English. I left 10 minutes after arriving there. They do not realize there are other Mexican restaurants in this town, apparently. Don't waste your money and time here.

1  Thank Topdiamond
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The food and beer were both lukewarm. Though I had five different items they all tasted the same. The service, food and drinks were all bland.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Son and I went there my last night in Warner Robins. Had gone by this place several times over the previous days with the parking lot full each time. Being from Texas, we had to try it. Heard people speaking Spanish when we walked in (a good sign!). Chips were crisp with a good salsa. Son ordered enchiladas and I had a plate with an enchilda, tamale and taco. Were a little concerned with what we both thought was an off color enchilada sauceBUT it turned out to be okay. No rice/beans with orders as is usual with most Mexican restaurants (and was missed). Overall impression: Good!! Will try one of the other choices when a return trip is made though.