“3rd Buisiness stay at this hotel.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed 27 April 2011

Always my first choice when I stay in Warner Robins. Close enough to everything but on the edge of town. Quiet and clean.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 April 2011

This was actually my fourth time staying at this facility and it is absolutely wonderful. The management and staff are exceptionally courteous and competent and the rooms are well sized, luxurious and extremely comfortable.

Room Tip: Check In
  • Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2011

I'm from Warner Robins but needed a hotel for a family emergency. I got the 1 bedroom King Suite for $120/night because I had a 2-year old and wanted a separate room with a door. The room was very nice. The bed was extremely comfortable and the "kitchen" area was large and had tons of space. The countertops were marble and the cabinets look high-end. I had one of the best night's sleep I've ever had at a hotel and the bathroom towels are soft. I said to my husband later that I thought the towels were soft and he said that he had noticed it too and meant to mention it to me. Each staff member that I encountered from the two front desk people to housekeeping and kitchen staff were super friendly and always smiling. I kind of hope I need to go down again and find a hotel so I can stay there again.

Room Tip: Be nice and friendly
Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2011

This hotel has a nice breakfast with lots of variety. The room was clean and the kids enjoyed the indoor pool.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2011

The hotel fit our needs well. The only problem was that above us was a group of basketball players who must have been practicing jump shots. It was very loud. It probably wouldn't have been as bad with a normal group above us. The breakfast was okay.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2011

The hotel is very close to everything. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff was excellent. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. If I am back in Warner Robbins I will definitely stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
QSalpatel, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2011

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are hoping to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 March 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at quality suites. The staff was very kind and willing to go above and beyond for their guests.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
#6 of 22 in Warner Robins
Comfort Inn & Suites Robins AFB
Comfort Inn & Suites Robins AFB
#4 of 22 in Warner Robins

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB? Share your experiences!