“Special Olympics event Perry GA”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Roswell, Georgia
“Special Olympics event Perry GA”
Reviewed 31 August 2011

We were in Warner Robins to stay the weekend for a Special Olympics Equastrian Event our Grand Son was involved in. We didn't know there was another Special Needs event, a Bowling Tournament that was going on in Warner Robins. The entire staff of the Quality Suites in Warner Robins could not have been more hospitable or understanding. As you can imagine it got a little chaotic at times especially during the Breakfast, which was outstanding. Our room was perfect. I can't say enough about the good time we had at the Quality Suites in Warner Robins. Sincerely Dennis FitzGerald

Room Tip: Us the online service to book your reservation directly with the Hotel
1 Thank dpffitz
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, 2 September 2011
We enjoyed having you all here! As you said, it did get a little chaotic, but that just keeps things interesting. I'm glad you all enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you all again next year!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
USA
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Pros: A new build, it had wonderful beds, a very nice shower, many TV channels, all for a great price. The receptionist was very friendly and the lobby and hallways were as well maintained as the rooms themselves.

Cons: Nothing!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, 24 August 2011
I like your pros, and I love your cons! Come back and see us! Thank you!
Derby KS
Reviewed 15 August 2011

From checking in to checking out the staff at the Quality Suites in Warner Robins made us feel like we were at a home away from home. Offering places to eat, making extra cookies when they ran out. Keeping the breakfast bar stocked, and a friendly greeting every time we walked near any of the staff.
Being in the Air Force I always look for that person that goes the extra mile. I can't single out one person at this hotel because every member of the staff did go the extra mile!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, 16 August 2011
We strive to do what you spoke of us doing. I'll make sure to give everyone here a pat on the back for their fine work while your group was here. By the way, I hope your package gets to you swiftly and safely! Thank you!
Mobile
Reviewed 15 August 2011

All of the staff were very nice and helpful. Sam especially went out of his way every time he worked. They was a large group of us with the Southeast Regionals and he always did what ever he could to make us feel at home. A special THANK YOU to everyone and especially Sam :)

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Your group really livened things up around here! The hotel can get pretty dull after a while, but the boys made it fun. I hope you and the boys the very best in the future. Thanks!
Burke, Virginia
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We held a conference for almost 30 people there, and every need we had was taken care of by the courteous staff. Great breakfast, cookies! Our conference room was perfect and anything we thought of the friendly Quality Suites folks ensured it was taken care of.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Your group was great! Friendly, understanding, patient, and courteous. What more could you ask for? We would love to have you all back for another conference. Thank you!
Philadelphia
Reviewed 10 August 2011

This hotel was a steal and a great find! Along the main drag there are several hotels to choose from. I was able to get a good deal at the Quality Suites and I had a great stay. Upon check in, I was greeted by a very nice employee behind the desk. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. I was in a king room and it was very spacious, with an area that had a couch and coffee table (I believe the couch also transitioned into a bed if need be). Every time I walked through the lobby the same desk employee greeted me, which was very nice. Breakfast the next morning was adequate. By that time a different person was behind the desk. This guy was less personable but still nice. Overall I had a great stay and I would return if in the area again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 29 July 2011

What can I say an excellent facility. We stayed here over the 4th of July holiday weekend Rooms were exceptionally clean with a work station desk, fridge and microwave. The pillows were super comfortable, the staff so friendly and helpful. The exercise room had all working new equipment that we used and it was different from the excercise rooms at other hotels in that it was air condtioned so we could workout longer because it was more comfortable. The pool and whirlpool were great except the whirlpool broke the last 2 days of our stay but that was not important. This facility is completely smoke free and when you check in you must sign an agreement if you are caught smoking anywhere in the premises you would be charged $150. fee. I think that is great because that means their bed linens, carpets, mattresses, drapes and ect will not get burn marks. We had actually left a note for housekeeping to see if they could provide us with extra plastic bags for our dirty laundry along with some extra soap and shampoo since I forgot mine and they promptly provided it when they came and cleaned the room the first day. I made sure I tipped them generously for providing such precise and attentive service. The breakfast was excellent, they had an assortment of cereals, donuts, danish and muffins as well as 2 types of bread and also bagels. Then on the other end of the breakfast bar they had a waffle iron complete with premixed batter and non stick spray to spray on the iron. They also had scrambled eggs (appeared to be like the premade frozen ones but they were good I ate them both days) and bacon. The only negative thing that I had a problem with is there are no trees around their parking lot so be sure to have a sun shade or very dark tinted windows with the summer heat wave in Central GA in July you will suffocate if you dont find some shade for your car.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, 1 August 2011
Wow! What a great review! Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!