La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great choice.”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

The front desk clerk, Sam, was fantastic. He was so accommodating. The hotel is very clean,but some chemical was driving us crazy in the room. The breakfast is better than most. The only issue I had was that the breakfast attendant was extremely rude. Unfortunate, because the rest of the stay was fantastic. If she only knew I had a $5 tip for her in my pocket. I would highly recommend this hotel when traveling through to FL.

• Stayed December 2013
QSalpatel, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay...for the most part. I will personally speak with the breakfast attendant about your experience. There is certainly never a reason for her, or any of our staff to be rude. I'm sorry about, but I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with the rest of your stay. Happy Holidays!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Wheeling, Illinois
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I visit the Warner Robins area every few months on business and I have stayed at the Quality Suites there three or four times so far. The hotel is well located close to major roads and there are many restaurants nearby. The hotel is neat and clean and welcoming. The staff is very friendly and professional too. I will be back.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for a great review Richard! I'm glad you found our hotel comfortable and convenient. We hope to see you again soon. Take care!
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Pleasant hotel. Had problems with hearing people walking above us. Nice rooms. Hotel is beautifully appointed. Pretty good breakfast. Front desk was inconsistent. Two of the staff were very helpful, especially Billy at the front desk. Two were incompetent ( neither knew how to send a fax, and didn't have a professional manner ).

Room Tip: Sound is an issue, so ask for a top floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
I appreciate the kind remark about me (this is Billy), and we are already taking steps to ensure better quality of service from our other clerks here. I'm really sorry about that! We'll take of it though. Happy Holidays!
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Rooms are very dusty, the phone had a layer of dust on it. The edge of the carpet was dusty all the way around the room. Room smelled like ramen noodles upon entrance. Had to leave the door open for a while to get some fresh air. Duvet cover was stained. Not sure how this was the number one hotel in the area. I can't say I will be quick to choose a quality inn for the future.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
This is a bit of a shock to be honest. I'm so sorry your stay was unsatisfactory! As you can tell from our reviews, this is not the normal experience at our hotel. I'll be sure to look into why you experienced these issues. If you choose to give us another chance, I know you won't be disappointed.
Lilburn
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Greeted by a very pleasant front desk clerk, Sam, as he always does. Reservation was correct and key was awaiting on our arrival. Rooms offer an abundance of space with ample electrical outlets for charging electronic items. Breakfast selection was quite good. We continue to stay at this property when traveling to this area and will continue to do so in the future. Visitors will not be disappointed in the amenities offered. There is absolutely no doubt this property will be recommended to business contacts or family.

Room Tip: Do not hesitate to visit this property on your next trip to Warner Robins.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much Jody! Come back and see us. Happy Holidays!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stay at hotels frequently but this one stands out. This hotel is consistently clean, I mean clean. They have a good breakfast selection as well. Much better than similar hotels in the Choice network and competitors. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed November 2013
We have a hard working cleaning staff. They are the one behind the scenes that make everything look so good. I'll be sure to pass on your praise. Thanks!
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have stayed here before and that is a big reason I continue to stay here. The Staff is friendly even to the point of remembering your name which in sales is huge. The rooms are always clean. Each time I come back everything is very consistent as before.

You too will find that out so try them out, you will not be sorry you did!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
We always want to recognize people by name instead of room or confirmation numbers. We know people appreciate it and I'm glad you do. We treat our guests how we would want to be treated. Thank you for a great review Nelson!