“I'd give a zero if I could!”

Ramada Hotel & Suites Warner Robins
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This hotel is run down, outdated and filled with some very shady people. The website is misleading when it says recently updated. I was supposed to get a non smoking room and instead I got a room with the smoke detector ripped off the wall and the smell of smoke in everything I had with me. I left after one miserable night!

Room Tip: Spend a little more and stay away from the Ramada. I'm surprised they are open with the code vio...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike H

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The Ramada in Warner Robins is under new management and have made great strides in cleaning up the issues that have been plaguing them. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and for us being there for a powerlifting meet, that was important. Still have a ways to go...rooms were stale smoky reported by several lifters, ours included. A/C worked great in fact had to turn it up because we got cold.

Front desk was great. I had originally booked a king but my husband was unable to come so they switched to two queens for us with no problem. With Our venue, they were very helpful and I would go back to stay there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have stayed many times this hotel in past 5 years, but this time I found a new professional company managing the hotel with far superior services, with many renovated rooms done very recently. My room was very clean, comfortable with all new furniture. I was impressed with the changes at this hotel in such a short time. I got a lot more worth of my money and it was truly a bargain. Highly recommend to revisit the hotel to all and specially to prior visitors to experience the new changes and to get a good stretch for their dollars.

Room Tip: Ask for their new Premium Room for the price of Standard Room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband's 30 year high school reunion was held at this hotel. They gave us a great group rate and we were pleased. We checked in around noon on the day of the reunion. (We had reserved a King room but was given a double instead.) The room was very dated but clean. I took down the iron from the rack and it fell off the wall in my hands. When I plugged it in to prepare press my clothes, it would not even heat up. The rack for the iron and obviously the iron itself would not go back into the place it had been hanging on the wall. The holes were stripped from obviously falling off the wall numerous times. I simply sat the iron rack and iron on the floor underneath where it was hanging. I thought that was safe than taking the chance of it falling on someone.

Two days later, I checked my credit card statement and see that I was charged an additional $50. I called the hotel to question the charge. Nobody that spoke good English was available to answer my call. I was told to call back and speak to the bookkeeper. I made 3 calls before I got to the bookkeeper and she said it was for damage to the iron rack. I was livid. I told her what had happened and she said that because I didn't call the front desk that they could charge me whatever they wanted for the "damage". She refused to even discuss the issue with me.

Sooo....I paid the additional $50 and chalked it up to a lesson learned. But I will NEVER EVER recommend this hotel purely based the customer service. There are too many hotels out there who beg me to spend my money with them to be treated this way. You live and learn!

Room Tip: Our room faced the pool but we didn't use it.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ga_BBQ_Judge
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Never ever stay at this hotel!! This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in!!! The room was filthy, dirty linen, broken toilet seat, dirty tub, dirty carpet, broken lamp! The room was musty and the AC unit was LOUD! There was a dead roach in the lobby! I was not eating anything in this hotel! The drink machines on both floors were broken! I had to spray EVERYTHING, yes everything with lysol. The linen was stained and nasty. The pillows were old and also stained. I had to call to have the linen changed. They advertise a microwave and refrigerator, however my room did not have either. When I asked I was told only 80% of the hotel rooms have these items, however that is not what is advertised on the site. After seeing the state of the room however I could only imagine what a microwave and fridge would have looked like.I could not rest and checked out first thing that morning. I was tempted to loose my money and go to another hotel but it was a very short trip and it was late. I WILL NEVER STAY AT ANOTHER RAMADA!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo