Ramada Hotel & Suites Warner Robins
Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins(Warner Robins)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$153
US$134
US$130
US$125
Courtyard Warner Robins(Warner Robins)
US$165
US$149
Courtyard
All reviewsnext monthan older hotelrooms are comfortabledonutsbusiness tripbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastgreat customer serviceenjoyed my staystaff was very friendlyangelica
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My one week stay at the Ramada was excellent. It started from the receptionist to the parking to the location of my room (I am expecting and I didn't have to take the stairs... What a relief?) to the cleanliness of my room. When I first stepped into the room, it had a citrus aroma that welcomed me. Ramada will definitely be seeing me again.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank TeeMcDonald
Russ J, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Tee,

Thank you for your positive review of the Ramada Warner Robins. We are so happy that your week stay with us was such an enjoyable one, and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was staying in the room on the renovated side of the hotel. It was truly very good value for the money I paid. The room was very clean, smelling real nice, attractively furnished with granite top dresser, sofa chair, flat tv and comfortable new mattresses. Breakfast was sumptuous, full of variety, including fresh on site waffles making machine, many muffins, toast, bagels, cereals and fruits. Swimming pool was definitely a relief in hot summer day for me. Avoid staying in rooms still awaiting for renovation. Great location. Recommend for every one to stay.

Room Tip: Ask to stay only in the rooms already renovated.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Maria,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and for having such wonderful things to say. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you will visit us the next time your in the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Russ J, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

First of all there false advertising nothing that's on booking.com they dont provide none of thee amenities that are listed.... There service point blank sucks. Staff is ghetto rude the whole nine. I mean I couldn't believe anything that was happening. People knocked on my door all night. Front desk staff is a class A female dog I wonna use the b word but I guess I'll be nice. Since they weren't. I will NOT ever stay here again. I do NOT RECCOMEND....

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking time out to post a review. We are a New Management Company that took over in June and sorry that your stay was anything less than perfect. We could not determine what amenities that booking.com listed where not provided, so if you could call the hotel with further detail we would appreciate it. We currently have security 7 days a week that patrol the property. I hope next time your in Warner Robins you give us a chance.

Reviewed 22 June 2014