“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn - Warner Robins
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

This was a great hotel to stay in during our recent visit to relatives. Although the exterior aesthetics of the hotel are stale, the interior commonways are attractive and clean. The room was boring, but clean and the bathroom was updated with granite. The employees were over-the-top with friendliness and customer service. Overall, a good, clean hotel within walking distance to grocery and shopping. We definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2013
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us in Warner Robins, GA. Your review is appreciated so much. Hearing from our guests makes us so happy. My team loves to make our guests feel welcomed and at home. So this just let me know they are doing what they really love. Thank you for taking your time to review our property.
We want you to come back and stay with us everytime you are in our area. We really appreciate your business. Our saying always holds true. We love having you here.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Middleburg, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Hallway was very hot which made the room hot.The rooms airconditioning couldnt keep up and made a uncomfortable sleep. For the price I would of rather stayed somewhere else.This was my first time staying with Hampton Inn and probably will not stay there again. I have had better with other hotels.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
I appreciate your review on trip advisor. We do look at our guest reviews and we take them very serious. I would like to apologize for the hallway being so hot. We did have a problem with a unit for our hall. The problem was addressed and repaired immediately. This is not typical of our property. Unfortunately, this did occur during your visit with us. As I stated on the phone, we are truly sorry for this first experience with us. We would love a second opportunity to make this last visit up to you. We would like for you to stay and actually be able to relax and enjoy yourself. Please, give me a call or email and I will be happy to set up your reservation, whenever you are going to be in our area. Happy New Year to you and yours.
Ballwin, Missouri
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Tom and Judy M. We have stayed at this location before and can only sum it up in one word - WONDERFUL!!! We are not novice travelers. As a matter of fact, before Tom retired, he traveled approximately 70% of the time in his job. Judy would go with him much of the time. While working, we would stay at one place for sometimes, a month at a time. Now, we just travel for pleasure and love it. From the first time we visited here, the people made the difference. From Wilda and Paige, Amy and Cassie, Ms B and Nichole to Jonathan. We hope that we did not forget anyone. If we did, we apologize. We highly recommend this place. You have a feeling of family from the time you arrive to the time you leave.

Room Tip: Tell them what you would like and they accommodate you
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Well, I can not begin to tell you how thrilled I am after reading this review! I hope you know how much you mean to me and my entire team. You come in here as our guests and you have left as part of our family. Thank you for sharing your kind words about my team. I am very proud of them. Each team member loves to make our guest happy and feel at home.

For you to take your time to review our hotel and then to name each of these very special employees is above and beyond kind. We appreciate you and want you to come back to see us as often as possible. I am truly excited to meet you both, the next time you are in Warner Robins, GA.

Come in as Customers/Guests and leave as Friends/Family......Thank You!
Navarre, United States
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stay at the Warner Robins Hampton each time we come to visit family. It is near to shopping and restaurants. The breakfast is one of the perks staying here. Come down, have breakfast before you go out for the day. Also they offer newspaper, cookies, on the go sack meal at no extra charge.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
How kind of you to take your time and review our hotel. We appreciate you, our guest and friend. We want to invite you to stay with us every time you visit Warner Robins, GA. I will share your wonderful review with my team. Thank you for recognizing our free, hot breakfast as well as our On The Run Breakfast Bags. Oh, and let me not forget our fresh baked cookies. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed them as well.

Please, come back to see us the next time you travel to our area. My team will show you True Southern Hamptonality!
Thank You!
Savannah, United States
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Wonderful experience! Clean and comfortable! Thanksgiving decorations were beautiful! Staff friendly and inviting! Would stay here again when in the area. Now that my daughter and grandson live in Warner Robbins think we will be back often.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so proud you had a wonderful experience at our Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, GA. We appreciate your staying with us and how awesome to know that your daughter and grand son live here in our beautiful city. We would love to have you come back and stay with us every time you come to visit.

What a great compliment to our hotel on the Thanksgiving Decorations. This is really near and dear to my heart. I enjoy decorating for all the seasons, so that our guests can enjoy.

I also, really appreciate the kind words you gave my team. Friendly and inviting. I will be sharing with the entire team. They all appreciate such wonderful comments.

Thank You!
Hanover, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this particular hotel while traveling to Florida. It is convenient to the interstate, quiet, well kept and comfortable. The area is easy to access and there are shopping and dining chocices nearby.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us twice now. We really appreciate your business and you taking your time to review our hotel.

Thank you for noticing our convenient location. You are correct we have shopping and a large assortment of resturants with in walking distance of our hotel.

We appreciate the kind words you have shared about our property. I will share with my team and I know each of them will appreciate you as well. We would love for you to come back and stay with us each time you are traveling by our area. We love to show off our Hamptonality!!! Thank You!
Clarksville
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Wonderful Hampton Inn location, warm and welcoming staff, made me feel at home! I arrived on a rainy day and was welcomed with a warm fireplace and warm fresh baked cookies and hot beverages. I was pleased to see the breakfast area was clean and organized and the hospitable staff member, Bea, was there to accomodate me with fresh coffee and got me anything I needed from the buffet. My room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Rooms were very well furnished and uptodate.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very proud to have had you as our guest. Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review on our hotel. Your words made me so happy. I am very proud of my team. To read such a nice review on the team, just makes my day even better.

We are very proud to be a Hilton property. Here at our Hampton Inn, my team loves to make our guests feel at home. I am so glad that was how you felt during your visit with us. I'm so happy enjoyed our fresh baked cookies. This is such a nice welcome for our guests and it is nice to hear it made you feel good.

Please come back and see us here in Warner Robins, GA every time you are in our area. We really do Love Having You Here!