Hampton Inn - Warner Robins
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Warner Robins)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Warner Robins)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcookiesgreat hotelhot tubstaff was very friendlythe breakfast areaclean hotelrecommend this hotelbed was very comfortablecomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againaviation museumthe hotel staffbreakfast staffshopping and restaurantslots of restaurantsthe entire hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

You will not find a better hotel anywhere in the USA! Nicole at the front desk was beyond amazing, the rooms are so comfortable and big. Plenty of room for our family of 6 in the suite we booked. Very clean rooms, including the bathroom. There was no "funky hotel" smell you sometimes experience walking into other places. The complimentary breakfast was so good and a great start to our day. I can not recommend this hotel enough. I have thought long and hard to come up with something to "warn you" about, but there is just nothing bad to say, not even remotely negative. This is the place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear John P, WOW!!! What an amazing review of our hotel and team members! We are so proud you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have large rooms and I am so happy you couldn't find anything to warn anybody about. I want you to know that I have shared your awesome review with my entire team and Nicole was recognized for her helping make your stay great! I do have a wonderful group of people that love their jobs and truly love our guests! John P, we want to invite you and your family back to visit us every chance you guys have.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This Hampton is unremarkable and typical of the chain:
Pros: Good location near plenty of shoping and restaurants. Very clean. Better than average hot breakfast selection. Friendly staff.
Cons: Mattress and pillows a little on the thin side and did not sleep well (asked for another pillow and housekeeper promptly brought two to choose from). Price seemed a little high for the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your review of our property. We appreciate you staying with us and thank you for the nice comments that you shared. We hope you will come and visit us again in the future. We look forward to having you with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent and well trained staff. I had a billing issue with a 3rd party company, and they accomodated me with a room without any delay. The indoor pool and spa were very nice and well maintained. The exercise room was very clean and well equipped. Plenty of exits along with multiple elevators. You are walking distance from several stores across the street, and blocks away from retaurants.

All the staff there seemed like they loved being there to serve their guests! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area! More hotels should strive to be this good.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the inside, due to the traffic coming and going from the stores across the street.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Service with a big smile, how nice of you to notice my team. I am actually smiling now after reading your great review. Thank you, I am very blessed to have such an awesome group of people that really do love their jobs. Everyone here wants our guests to feel at home, relax and enjoy their stay with us. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to recognize our location and team members. Thank you for noticing our exercise room. Guests have really enjoyed working out on all of this wonderful equipment. Also, you mentioned our elevators, having two elevators is really convenient for our guests. Thank you for pointing that out for others to know. We would love to have you come back and visit our property anytime. Thank you again, take care and have safe travels this summer. WD

Reviewed 28 May 2014

When we travel south, if not going all the way in one day, we often stay at this Hampton Inn. Located 4 miles east of I-75 it is close to the Warner Robins AFB. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Conveniently located across the street is a gas station, Chinese buffet, and sports bar and grill. We usually try to stay at Hilton/Hampton or Marriott properties on the road since they are usually clean and well staffed. As with all Hampton's you get a nice hot breakfast every morning. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I just want to thank you for reviewing our hotel. I'm so glad to see you found us conveniently located to everything a person may need. I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts on our property. It is always nice to hear our guests recommending our hotel to other potential guests. We all truly love our jobs and having great guests like you make our jobs that much more enjoyable. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are traveling back south or anytime you find yourself in our neck of the woods. Until then, have safe travels.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Drove to Georgia to visit my wifes friends. The two ladies at the desk(Nicole and Tina) were very nice and extremely helpful. Hotel and room were very clean and well appointed. We rarely stay anywhere other than Hamptons now and THIS is just another reason why. Close to shopping, (mall about 1/4 mile), food(Outback/Olive Garden), and fuel. About 3 miles off the interstate, but very easy access...worth the drive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear James B, I am so happy to read your awesome review of our hotel and front desk ladies. I will be sharing your comments to my entire team as they always enjoy hearing what our guests have to say. My front desk team is truly great, they love helping our guests feel at home. I also have a wonderful group in housekeeping that make sure our hotel is clean and fresh. My entire team enjoys what they do and I am so blessed. Thank you for mentioning how everything is right near by. Anything you could need we have it close by our hotel. We would love to have you come back and stay with us. Safe Travels to you and your family. WD