“The staff in the office was awesome but I won't return to...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff in the office was awesome but I won't return to this hotel. It wasn't entirely their fault that I rated the hotel poorly. The room looked to be recently remodeled. BUT...the bed was hard and neither me or the person I was traveling with slept good. The part that wasn't their fault...there were other people that were staying that night that didn't have a curfew or respect for others trying to sleep. We have decided to NEVER stay at another hotel with outside entrance to the room. Every time we do, we have the same problem. It is not worth the savings in the cost of the room for a bad nights sleep!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Bill R, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I’m embarrassed that your opinion rated us so low. I remember talking to you about your experience and explaining I wish we could impress on all customers the need to respect other guests and come/go quietly. Anytime you encounter something of this nature, I encourage you to call the front desk; many times they can take action that will curtail the disturbance. Disturbances from other guest can happen at an interior door hotel as well as one with exterior doors. It is hoped that you will give us the opportunity of restoring your confidence in our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins

Reviewed 9 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Bill R, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This Baymont property was disappointing. Others have been much better. I was given a room in the rear building, which while quieter, had atrocious WiFi. I had to walk to the lobby in the main building to finish necessary online and email items. The sink was missing the drain stopper, so it could not be filled. The office chair would not fit under the desk, so it blocked the walk way to the bathroom and had to be moved each time to get past it. The bed was hard and uncomfortable, the pillows lumpy. The mini fridge was so noisy, I unplugged it so I could get to sleep. There is a fitness room, but the cable on the exercise machine had jumped out of a pulley and was jammed rendering it useless. The morning coffee was only so so. Positives: Large rooms, working A/C, good TV, clean pool area, comfortable sofa in the lobby to sit on while using WiFi. Not staying here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Bill R, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Any time we have a post from a Senior Contributor I pay close attention. Obviously you are a frequent traveler and your expectation levels are high … as they should be.

In a commercial setting Wi-Fi reception is dependent on many different elements not normally encountered in a home environment. Often the number of people simultaneously online, especially those playing intensive videos games or business/military traveler downloading or sending “25 page reports” with graphics can weigh the system down. Each guestroom has technical support available by calling the number on the in-room bulletin. Often the technician can make adjustments to our system or make suggestions of settings on your device that would strengthen your reception. Even though our back building is equipped with a booster, the main router is located just above the lobby.

I have often wondered why guest take the sink stopper home with them (it will probably not work in their home sink); we certainly would not purposely throw them away. This should have be observed and remedied by housekeeping prior to your arrival. I apologize for this inconvenience.

It is disappointing that we did not meet you expectations and we apologize for all the discrepancies mentioned. Thank you for the positive comments at the close of your post.

Bill

Reviewed 24 May 2014

To start, if we hadn't arrived after 11pm at night, we wouldn't have stayed. Check in took almost 30 minutes, with only one guest in front of us-Fred is not very quick. Then we get into our room, and my 3yr old goes to the restroom and screams because there's a roach on the floor. I killed, and she cried. During our night there were several many roaches, a dying smoke alarm that needed corrected, bad service and a poor quality room. This one experience has made me vow to no longer trust the Baymont brand. I looked at trip advisor prior to booking this room, but boy, was it incorrect in giving it a better rating. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristin C
Bill R, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

The bold heading of your post really got my attention. As hard as we try, some challenges are not always met with the desired results. The criticisms noted in your post will be used as an opportunity to improve. I met with Fred this morning and showed him methods of making the night check-in go smoother and faster. He asked me to apology to you for the delay he caused.

Even though we have a contract with a well-known extermination company, unwelcomed guests (bugs) have been known to appear. Not only are our rooms treated, but the grounds surrounding the buildings also receive attention. The extermination company tells us that many times bugs will be hitchhikers that a (previous) guest brings (unbeknown to them) from another hotel or their home. It would appear to me that the former tenant in your room may have been the culprit in your situation. Either way, as soon as I read you post, I called our exterminating company for an unscheduled treatment of our two buildings.

One can tell by reading other post on this website that your experience is not typical of the experience most of our guests enjoy. I hope you will re-consider your vow and give us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the Baymont brand.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Warner Robins
Comfort Inn & Suites Robins AFB
Comfort Inn & Suites Robins AFB
#4 of 22 in Warner Robins

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins? Share your experiences!