“Greek and Indian in one place”
Review of Metropolis Grill

Metropolis Grill
Ranked #41 of 200 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Different strokes!!! the best of three worlds, from homemade Dolmades,hummus & Baklava to Falafels, pita & tabouli to Lamb Karahi, Vegetable korma & Pista Kulfi. I went there for my first time even though I have been planning on going for a long time since they opened. Their Homemade Tzatziki Sauce is great and their falafel excellent!! but what blew my mind was the Pista Kulfi! dang that is some ice cream! rich in flavor and nutty!! the attention and service was excellent too! very clean. this restaurant is a must for Indian, Greek and middle east food lovers, choose your spice level good! from none, to mild to Indian hot, I love hot spicy food with exquisite and different flavors for my palate and this restaurant its outstanding!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stopped by for lunch yesterday and had the gyro. It was the best gyro that I've ever had and the customer service was a very nice bonus. We ate here about a year ago, and I don't remember it being as good as it was yesterday. We live right down the street, so we'd will definitely be back! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

I normally get there butter chicken an it is really good. There gyros are great too. I been to Greece before and this is the closes I have taste to authentic in a while. Oh and there red velvet cupcakes very tasty.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Went here with 2 of my sons. We had the Metropolis Sampler, an appetizer that included 3 tough-as-nails hockey puck Falafels, but the hummus was okay and the lettuce was dark green and crispy; good stuff. The appetizer was served at the same time as the entrees, which was a letdown.

My cold spicy Chai tea was very tasty. My son and i both had gyros. I've eaten lots of them, but none that were greasy; this one required a napkin clean-up after each bite. The tzatziki portion was one tiny plastic cup, hardly enough for a couple of bites, so we ordered more; when that came, the plate of tzatziki had puddles of oil floating in it. (See pic.)

Service was friendly but slow. Had to wait over 15 minutes to ask for a glass of water, and when my tea was finished and I moved it to the end of the table for the server to take, she just left it there, adding to the table clutter.

Shock Top beer was best deal: only $3.75 for 22 oz. on tap, but the obligatory orange was missing.

My curiosity was satisfied, but at a cost of $50.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Driving by looking for something to eat; tired of the redundancy of Warner Robins and we came across this restaurant. What a pleasant surprise to have something other than a shopping center gyro to call Greek food. The restaurant offers Greek, Indian and Mediterranean food. My husband and I tried the lunch special chicken curry over rice (served Indian hot) and some hummus. Hummus was very fresh and pita bread was nice and warm. As for the curry... not much to say other than go try it! For a $5 meal, I was more than satisfied and the taste was outstanding. My husband who frequents the middle east said it rivals some of the best he's had. Will definitely be making this one of my most frequented restaurants.