“Unexpected strip mall gem...”

Margarita's Mexican Grill
Ranked #33 of 200 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 August 2013

To make it short, we were on our way to Florida, got hungry and I wanted Longhorn. The wait at Longhorn would have been 45 min and behind it it Margarita's. It is the best mexican food I have had since I moved to the south, and we have tried quite a few. The service was excellent and speedy. The salsa and paper thin chips were awesome and the food was so fresh and full of flavor that we are actually sad they are not located in Tennessee. And even though they have a busy bar this restaurant is very family oriented and welcoming to all.

1  Thank Idaly R

Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

The food was really good. I had a steak burrito. It was as good as any "fancy" Mexican restaurant, but for less than $10 for many meals. The atmosphere was great, dark lit and upscale for a strip mall. I expected to pay much more than I did. The only downside was the waitress seemed iritated, but she did her job well.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

This was our 1st trip to this restaurant. Food & service was exceptional. The menu was different from other Mexican places we have been, but it was delicious & gave us the opportunity to try new things. Highly recommend the chorizo queso dip with cactus.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

We walked from the Hampton Inn on Watson Blvd. We were looking for an Asian restaurant. As we approached the door we discovered that is was Mexican, and an exiting patron told us it was great food, so we went on in. We were quickly seated at a spacious table...I hate being seated at a small table...and a pretty waitress took our drink order quickly. This was building up to a great experience beyond our expectations. When the waitress took our order we asked for a recommendation on the appetizer. She gave us one some kind of meat covered with cheese...I know that describes all mexican...lol...so we ordered the appetizer. It came quickly and it was on a cast iron skillet and sizzling. Usually this is cool but in this case the meat was charring and the cheese was getting hard on the plate. I didn't think much of it, and I ordered the mixed grill Fajitas. It came out on a HOT skillet and after a couple minutes I realized that it was beyond keeping the food hot, it was charring the chicken, steak, peppers, and onions. So I moved it all off to my other plate, and the meal was saved. I was having a particularly messy time with dinner. I dropped the pico de gallo on the table and asked for extra napkins. She brought them eventually and I wiped the table with them and had to ask for some more. I thought it would have been nice for the waitress to clean it but I didn't ask her, she was no where to be found. It was not busy at this time of night since it was around 8:00 PM. The bill came and for the two of us with drinks it was under $50.00 so was a good value.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Good food, large portions and meat is very tender. I ordered the Texas Fajita, It came with a mix of tender meat, chicken and shrimp for a very decent price. I still prefer Chili's for their fajitas but this is only my personal opinion. Also, the service was excellent thank you management for having such a great crew