“Yummy from the Start”

Cuisines: Mexican
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Yummy from the Start”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I live in Warner Robins, but normally frequent another Mexican restuaruant in the local area. We decided to give Margarita's a try since it is closer to our home and I will say that It is now our new favorite! Tucked away from the busier, more crowded part of town and about 10 miles from the interstate, you will find mostly locals dining here. It's located between an auto-repair shop and a large building that is currently vancant, so it doesn't look like much from the outside. We ordered mixed fajitas for two (which we do at just about every Mexican restuarant we visit and it makes it very easy for me to draw comparisons.) They arrived sizzling on the plate and were probably the best I've had in this area. The portion was large (we took home left-overs) and they tasted amazing. What stood out to me the most was the quality of the steak in the mix. The entire meal was delicious and we will definitely be back to our new favorite mexican restaurant in Warner Robins!

• Visited August 2014

Warner Robins, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely good”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is one of the best Mexican Restaurants in town. The food is always close to perfect. Never dry, burnt, nor skimpy. The chips and salsa are excellent. Everyone that I have taken there loves it. It looks very nice on inside. Very well decorated. The staff are very nice.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Full of flavor!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Our family found Margarita's food to be full of flavor. The salsa was fresh and spicy. The margarita was big with just the right kick! I ordered beef (sliced steak) tacos w/ rice and beans. The meal was simple but full of flavor! Try dipping the tacos into the salsa. Service was friendly and fast.

• Visited November 2013
Birchwood, Tennessee
“Great FInd !”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We accidentally found this great little restaurant, the first time. We have since stopped here twice while traveling and enjoyed just as much as we did the first time.....Truly great grilled flavor......We love the thin chips and fresh salsa the you begin with. I have tried a different dish each time and each one was excellent.......2 of the 3 times that we have eaten there, the manager has stopped by our table to ask if everything was satisfactory.....My only complaint is that it is not close to my home so I could enjoy their excellent food more often....

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank raul r
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Who would have thought?”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I never would have thought that some little place in the middle of Georgia would have such good Mexican food. I'm not talking about tacos, burritos, etc., although they did have those on the menu. I'm talking about special dishes that are difficult to find and perhaps unique to that establishment.

At Mexican places I always look for Chile Colorado, Chile Verde, or Carnitas. I judge the place based on one of these dishes. At this place I only found Carnitas. They were very good, like shredded pork. Very tasty and not dry like so many places.

What caught my interest was what my wife ordered. She ordered some kind of Texas something or other that had shrimp, chicken, onions, peppers, and a cream sauce like I have never tasted before. I realized that this is probably a home recipe and then I was bummed that I won't be back again for the foreseeable future.

We had a few problems with our servers, but I think it was because they were new and getting used to the job. They certainly did nothing to stop me from wanting to go back. Prices were acceptable. I'd go again today if I could.

• Visited September 2013