“Good food we eat here often.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #19 of 200 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I eat here about once every couple months or so. The staff is always friendly and the food is always good. We don't ever usually have to wait for very long to eat. We enjoy the little country store too.

1  Thank Jessica L

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We eat at Cracker Barrel when we travel because the menu is the same at them all and if you have a favorite it'll taste the same no matter which one you stop at. Since they built this one close to our house we drop by every couple of months for breakfast or dinner. The staff has always been friendly and helpful... just like all the other Cracker Barrels we've stopped at.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Always great food, and staff is friendly and service is good. Weekends are very busy, but it is worth the wait!

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Came here today after church. We had a party of 15. Cracker Barrel had us a table in about 30 minutes. The food was really good. My family really likes eating here. My boys are crazy for the biscuits. Our servers were very hospitable and welcoming. The boys really liked their chicken tenders and fries. My wife enjoyed her grilled chicken and I had one of my favorites, Grandpa's Country Breakfast. The coffee was hot and a great time was had by our whole group.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were starving and craving red meat so several of us ordered a steak and broccoli. Steak was tasteless and grisley and the broccoli raw. Had to send back to kitchen to have them nuke it.