“Fabulous food & service!”

El Jalisciense Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 209 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a soccer tournament and called ahead for our large group. They agreed to seat us at 7:30 and boy did they ever!! I think we must have had 9 kids & 12 adults! No problemo! They just kept adding tables and chairs. They even agreed to make separate checks--parents ordered for the kids and made it as simple as possible but wow! The food did take longer than if we were a smaller party but that was definitely expected. When it all came out together it was delicious!! The service was fantastic too. None of our glasses were ever empty and chips and salsa were plenty. I would highly recommend the food, atmosphere, service, family friendly, great drinks!! Best yet was the tip wasn't included!! This allowed my family and probably most others with us to leave more than large group 18% would have been! Thank you!! Great evening!!!

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure what the photo up there us of, it's not Lj's. Great taco's. The Cheese dip is terrific. I am a fajita snob when it comes to meat quality. Theirs is great. Always clean. Always great service.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is my wife's favorite cuisine, so we've tried every Mexican restaurant in Warner Robins. I travel coast to coast so I'm really choosy about Mexican food, preferring theTex Mex style in Dallas and Houston to what is available near our sons in Warner Robins. Until we found El J's, eating Mexican in this town has been a chore. El J's changed that; food and service is always good. Whoever owns this chain cares what the customers think, and we've run across several outstanding people on their wait staff. When our group of eighteen meets for a meal in Warner Robins it nearly always means El J!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Rarely does a restaurant rate an "excellent" in all areas, but El Jalisciense is the exception. The restaurant is large and well lit, it is very clean, the wait staff and hosts are helpful and friendly, the prices are good and the food is muy delicioso.

It only takes a couple visits and they remember you. They treat you as if you are the most important customer they have. After many visits, they treat you like family.

The food is always fresh and hot. Special orders do not bother them. The sweet tea is the best in town - for us Southerners that is a big plus!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Went there today for lunch. The place was large and well kept. The service was quick and friendly. The prices were reasonable and the food was good and the portions seemed a little on the large side. I would definitely eat here again.