“Good food and accomodating staff”

Garden Grille & Bar
Ranked #52 of 200 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The chef's signature menu options were plentiful and delicious. We were pleased to learn of and take advantage of the 2-4-1 happy hour. The wait staff was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I came in on Saturday night thinking that we would have a quite dinner. However that was not the case. We soon found out that there was a high school reunion taking place. With that reunion in place, we thought we were going to get crappy service. On the contrary, our server Rob was just wonderful. He took very good care of us, despite the fact that we was helping the bartender with the reunion. Also, my favorite part of the night was the food. My wife and I were shocked on how good the good was. And to top off the night our chef, I think his name was Alex, came out to our table and asked how we were doing and if we enjoyed our food. We of course told him we loved and and would definitely come back again. He was a wonderful young man. He even asked us for criticism! I've not known many chefs to ask customers to critique their dishes. I had a lovely experience. My wife and I are sure to come back for our date nights.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Home made muffins were outstanding. Food was freshly prepared and appetizing. Service was very good - even took an extra muffin along.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I dropped in for dinner. This restaurant is located in the Hilton Garden Inn. It is convenient to have a full dining option on site so the guest does not have to leave the hotel. The food is good and well prepared. The menu selections are typical American dishes with fairly reasonable prices. The service was sluggish at first but quickly became acceptable. This restaurant is a great option for hotel guests.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Staff was terrific, service was wonderful, and the food was good with good side portions. Was a relaxing evening, did not have to leave hotel, could go up to room after dinner