“Our go-to chain steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #35 of 194 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Our go-to chain steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Outback in Warner Robins is our go-to chain steakhouse. The steaks are always perfectly cooked and the value is much better for the quality than what is available at the other chain steakhouses in town.

Visited February 2014

Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The servers are always very friendly and attentive, the atmosphere is very nice - especially for date night - and the food, is always delicious!!

• Visited February 2014
“Wrong on so many levels”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Arriving at 3:30 and told we had to wait (along with 5 other people), because the servers were all on break. How does a manager let that happen? The server was ok, nothing great but acceptable. We were seated in the bar which was okay, except that the bartender used language not suitable for a family environment--a lot of language and loud enough to interrupt our conversations. The beer was either flat or served in a glass that still had detergent resident. The soup was watered down and lacked any potatoes--loaded potato it was not. The steaks were both over cooked and tough. I would have spoken to a manager but there was no one available. Very disappointed in the environment and the food. We had a gift card but will save it for a trip to Macon. It is too bad that you can get a better steak, better service, and better prices at non-steak restaurants in Warner Robins. Next time, we will head to Fatz.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank TheresaPR
Woodstock, Georgia
“We paid the bill for the previous poster.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

My business associate and I have taken clients to this Outback in the past and it's always been above average. However this time we took a total of 12 for dinner having called ahead for reservations. When we got there the place was SLAMMED with several groups of 8 - 10 or more. The kitchen was definitely overwhelmed. Our server was new and way in the weeds. HOWEVER, he acknowledged the fact that the food was coming out way too slow and thanked us for "sticking with him". One portion of our group complained to a manager that their wings came with no sauce. When the manager asked where the wings were he was told by them that "we ate them".

Yes one half of our 12 got their orders while the rest of us waited. In fact I ordered the 16oz. Prime Rib mid rare and traditional without the hickory smoke finish. It came out brown on the outside instead of bright pink/red. When i showed our server the problem they brought out another perfectly done rib which was definitely bigger than 16oz. The manager also quickly comped several drinks and some of the food. Most of our group actually said that even though the overall service was terrible at least we had a chance to actually have extended conversations.

I balance out the very slow food service with the server quickly recognizing and acknowledging his problem and say I'll go back the next time I'm in Warner Robins.

• Visited January 2014
Hayesville, North Carolina
“So Bad it's hard to give it a Title”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I travel every week and eat out every night when on the road. This has to be the very very worst restaurant that I have ever been in. We had 13 people at the table and the service was so bad I ask for the Manager. He came out and told me that it was so hard to get good help because he only paid them $ 2.13 per hour. I informed him that I have been in the food service business for over 45 years and this is what servers get. I ask what about there tips can be very good for good service. When the food finely came out half of the table got theres and the the rest of of the table waited for 15 min. My steak was cold and over cooked. I tried to give corporate a call but was put into voice mail. Spend your money some place else.

• Visited January 2014