“Highly Recommend!”

Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I recently stayed at Vista Inn & Suites on a two week business trip. I stayed in the Extended Stay suite which included a stove, microwave, and full size refrigerator. For the price, this place was a steal. The room was huge...there was a huge bathroom, huge kitchenette (felt like a full kitchen in an apartment), a deep closet, a living room/sitting area with a couch, working desk, and chair, and a king size bed with two night stands. The staff that I encountered were friendly, the hot breakfast was pretty good, and the location was in the middle of a few different restaurants, a Krogers, and a Walmart. My only quibble is that for a kitchenette, the utensils were a little bit lacking from what I'm used to having when I rent a room with a kitchenette. But again, this is probably my personal preference and would probably not even be noticeable by most people. I have another trip to Warner Robins later on this year and will be definitely staying in this hotel again.

Room Tip: This is a two story hotel, but there isn't an elevator (at least none that I saw). So if you are...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank cameoj23
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

There are newer reviews for Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins

Reviewed 23 February 2013

We requested a insidecorrider King room and was surprised at the size of the room.Large enough for a Sofa,Chair and ottoman ,Desk and Coffee Table,plus the King bed , 2 night stands and 2 chest/entertainment center and luggage rack which included the micro and fridge. Room was clean, Bed was comfortable. The AC unit as actually in a great location, not up against the bed or sofa where the air could circulate unobstructed.Large 32" flat screen TV. Bathroom had granite counter tops and granite tile floors,2 headed shower fixture. Breakfast was standard fare with added Belgian waffles, bacon, sausage links and scrambled egg patties. Only cons- No elevator in hotel,upon entering room it smelled as if someone may have smoked in it but dissapated when AC was turned on . The blow dryer didn't work (Yes we pushed the reset button) No place for hanging clothes.and some peeling wall paper in the bathroom

Room Tip: Inside corridor rooms are newest from recent remodel
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cgsvall
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Reviewed 9 January 2013

I fully enjoyed my stay with Vista Inn and Suites. The staff, from the manager to the chambermaids, were very kind and friendly. The room and amenities were exceptional, especially for the price. My room would have easily cost two or three times as much with another hotel of the same caliber. Another factor to consider is location. This hotel is centrally located in Warner Robins and provides fast and easy access to all surrounding areas. I stayed in this hotel while I searched for a home to purchase and I found it easy to go out and come back throughout the day. The WIFI is fast and the breakfast is substantive. You have options from standard breads and cereal to eggs, bacon, and freshly made waffles. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends and I intend to stay again when I finally move to the area just before the closing of my mortgage.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

Reviewed 3 December 2012 via mobile

Not sure you can find a better place to stay in this price range. Our second time staying here... Will absolutely be back. Very impressed. Has the 3+ star feel at half the price... Double shower head was a cool upgrade... Installing one at home thanks to Vista :-)

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Revs_300
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

Reviewed 24 August 2012

The service, beds and facility all surpassed expectation. We would definitely recommend and stay at Vista Inn again. The price we paid was very reasonable for the quality. Staff were efficient and courteous. Everything appeared clean and it was quiet which is a big plus.

Room Tip: Our room was a double and spacious, also quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bert S
Mike P, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites - Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

I would like to thank you for your recent Visit to Vista Inn and suites Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Vista Inn and Suites Hotel. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

We were repeat customers here...the motel staff are friendly and helpful...we were able to send faxes...the rooms were clean...and decent breakfast selections

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PJOE2011

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Spacious rooms, always clean,The rates we paid for our room was reasonable. breakfast was good ,the staff were friendly and helpful. We would stay here again

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business