“Nice Hotel and Friendly Staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Columbus, GA
“Nice Hotel and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn for two nights. A Friday and Saturday. We chose it because of it's location to a an event we were attending. Check in was a breeze and the gentleman at the front desk was very friendly. The lobby was nicely decorated and spotless. Our room was on the second floor and it too was spotless. The beds were very comfortable and we had plenty of pillows. There never seem to be enough but each bed had 5 and they weren't those flat pillows. There were four of us sleeping in the room and there were more than enough pillows to go around. The free breakfast was very good. There was quite a bit and the sausage gravy was really good. The women taking care of the breakfast were exceptionally pleasant and kept everything well stocked and fresh. It was nice to have access to coffee and tea 24 hours a day. My daughter likes some hot decaf tea at night and it was perfect. Having a microwave and mini-fridge in the room was handy for leftover dinner and reheating for the next night. The indoor pool was nice and had plenty of seating for those who didn't want to get wet. The parking lot was well lit. We were in our room during the day Saturday and the housekeeper asked if we needed service. I told her no but maybe a couple of towels. She said she would bring me some freshly washed. In about an hour she brought them warm from the dryer. It was nice that she remembered. It seems so many people forget and you have to call and ask. I was very pleased with the level of service from everyone at the hotel. It was very clean and as quiet as you can get in a hotel. I will definitely stay there again next year when we return for this event.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank georgiatraveler5
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you for your comments. My staff and I are happy that you had a great experience. We try to provide the service that make you want to return. We look forward to seeing you next year.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Very clean, well kept, modern property. Everything in order, with good color coordination in the room. Bath rooms very clean, and stocked properly. Pool & workout area recommended. In a great part of town within walking distance to 5-8 top name restaurants. Bed was very comfortable, and clean. They have a hot breakfast in the morning, not fine dining. But they have the essentials, eggs, biscuits, potatoes, and some kind of breakfast meats. Travel on business 16 days a month would put this at a 3.5 star hotel. Felt comfortable, and safe at the property. Only complaint, indoor pool is not heated, but they do have a spa. Staff treated me well, always a smile, and a "sir".

Room Tip: get the mini suite
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank fubarboss
Thanks for your comments. My staff and I try and focus on service because that's what keep our guests coming back. We welcome you back the next time you're in the area.
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Marriott Rewards members!!! This is where you should stay in Warner Robins!!!!

The Fairfield Inn in Warner Robins offers everything I look for while on business travel. Free breakfast, free coffee in the lobby, clean generous rooms, business center, and a very friendly staff. Also, the Fairfield is within walking distance to a handful of restaurants and a Mall.
I'm a Marriott Rewards Platinum member and I have stayed at both the Courtyard and the Fairfield while visiting Warner Robins, my decision used to be based totally on availability and price. With Courtyards recent changes that no longer offers breakfast and coffee to guests and does not offer anything in recognition to a Marriott Rewards platinum member, I will never again stay there and will always stay at the Fairfield Inn from now on. The Fairfield recognizes your loyalty, upgrades your room if they have something available, and offers the amenities and complimentary breakfast and coffee you expect like so many other hotels.
Also, the Fairfield has a wonderful indoor swimming pool and workout room. Offers warm fresh-baked cookies in the lobby when you return to the hotel after your work day.

Room Tip: The king suites and very large and comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thanks for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins. My staff and I really appreciate your comments and we strive to provide great service. We look forward to you staying with us again.
Forest, Virginia
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This property is well run and spotless. The staff here is first class. Every member of the staff that I came in contact with which included front-desk personnel, housekeeping and breakfast area attendant was very friendly and professional. Charles who checked me in was one of the best I have met in my travels. The hotel is close to many restaurant options and the location was easy to find and easy to get in and out of. About the only negative thing i can say is the fitness room was a little small compared to other Fairfield's I have stayed at but had a good equipment. I will definitely return here when I'm in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank GRofVA
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thanks for staying with us. We strive on giving our guests a great experience. I look forward to you staying with us again.
Brandon
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We stayed in Warner Robins at the Fairfield Inn on our way to Savannah, GA, for one night. It was an excellent choice for location and comfort. The king room was very clean, comfortable bed and pillows, refrigerator and microwave, a flat screen TV (with HD), and a nice single-cup coffee maker. They have good breakfast food choices, including hot items. After riding all day, we certainly did not want to ride to a place to eat, and there is an O'Charley's in walking distance where we had a nice evening meal. This Fairfield is very close to the air base with the largest Air Force Museum in the US. Our schedule did not allow time for us to visit, but it would be an added bonus for anyone with the time.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Thanks for choosing to stay with us, we really focus on our guests having a great guest experience. We appreciate your business as well as your comments. If you're ever in the Warner Robins, GA. area again please come back to see us.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stayed here on our way to Florida for Spring Break. After being on the road for more than 10 hours; we ran into some extremely heavy traffic and we needed a break. Upon check-in, we were pleasantly surprised to find it so clean and inviting. The staff at this location was extremely kind and charming. The hot tub/pool area and fitness room was much after many hours in the car. The free breakfast was a nice bonus.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Thanks for staying with us. Our focus is always on the guests and the needs of the guests. Thank you for your comments and I will pass it on to my entire staff. If you're ever in the area again come back to see us.

Evelyn
ny
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I stayed here when having business at the air force base. Andrew was extremely friendly and helpful upon check in.

My room was clean and the breakfast was very good. Great location- walked to Aldi's to get some fruit to snack on and to a delicious ice cream store next door.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Andrew is an asset to our team and I will pas your comments on to Andrew. Thanks for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We really strive on giving you the service that will make you want to return.

Evelyn Jones