“Perfect Stay!”

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Dayton, Ohio
“Perfect Stay!”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Everything was perfect! Charles at the front desk always greeted me with a warm smile. Annette served a great breakfast each morning with fluffy scrambled eggs and a variety of other fresh items. Evelyn Jones, the general manager, was very kind in accommodating me with a special request. The hotel is immaculately clean, updated, and I had a very good sleep each night. The hotel is located close to many restaurants and stores, although it is situated on a quiet side street. I recommend this hotel for its great service overall wonderful accommodations.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thanks you for choosing to stay with us. We try to provide great service to all of our guest because we want you to feel right at home. I'll pass the nice comments on to the rest of the staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Hinesville, Georgia
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We just stayed here for two days, booked a one bedroom suite, and it was fantastic. The staff was super friendly, the room very clean and smelled great, and the breakfast was plentiful with a very nice lady watching the entire time to make sure that there was enough food for everyone.

Will stay here again !!!

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite was great for three people.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thanks for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, GA. We really take pride in serving our guest and we focus on giving you the service that make you want to return. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you staying with us again.
Howey in the Hills, Florida
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I Stayed overnight with a let check-in. Despite arriving late, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean with a comfortable bed. The breakfast delicious and was included in the price of the room. Overall it was a positive experience.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank tripJamin
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thanks for staying with us. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you coming back again if you're in the area.
Montgomery
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hotel was very easy to find, and what a beautiful hotel it is. We stayed here as a stop on our way to Savannah, and the idea and the hotel were refreshing. After a long night of driving, this hotel and staff were clean, friendly, and a great place to spend the night.

The room was clean, spacious, and quiet. The hot breakfast in the morning was a great way to start the long day of driving.

Going across Georgia, this hotel would be my first choice !!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dd65stang
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for your kind words. My team and I focus on providing great service. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and whenever you're in the area again come back and stay with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 August 2013

On special Business Trip for the week of Aug, 11-16. Being my 1st time here at Fairfield Inn was impressive. I used the Gym and laundry room at the Inn. Gym was a good size for me and hardly anyone used it. Guess because it to early in the Morning around 5am. The Laundry room was nice to. Only thing about it was the dryer not drying my clothes in 45mins. Cost 1.50 for the washer and 1.50 for Dryer. I asked the lady in the front desk to help me out with 1.50 since i dont have cash with me just my Cards. She had no problem and said she'll take care of the 1.50 for me and not to pay back. My room being on the second floor was very nice and comfortable. King Size bed for one and lots of room. Staff are 5 stars in my book and they even gave me a list of restaurants all over Warner Robins. I tried one restaurant every night and all were close by the hotel. Great Hotel and Great Staff 5 Stars!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank PhillytoAtlantaGuy
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Thanks for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We really appreciate your kind words and your business. We try and focus on our guests and there needs. If you're ever in the area again please come back to see us.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Located about 3 miles from RT 75, this Fairfield Inn was easy to locate. A newer Fairfield Inn with a nice pool and Jacuzzi. Our room was large, very clean with a desk, microwave and fridge. The receptionist did a nice job of pointing out the many restaurants in the area. We chose the Southern Comfort because it was within walking distance and was said to be a good value. This was our first visit to this area. We will be back.

Room Tip: We liked the first floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Thanks for your comments, we're very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we really look forward to you staying with us again.
Columbus, GA
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn for two nights. A Friday and Saturday. We chose it because of it's location to a an event we were attending. Check in was a breeze and the gentleman at the front desk was very friendly. The lobby was nicely decorated and spotless. Our room was on the second floor and it too was spotless. The beds were very comfortable and we had plenty of pillows. There never seem to be enough but each bed had 5 and they weren't those flat pillows. There were four of us sleeping in the room and there were more than enough pillows to go around. The free breakfast was very good. There was quite a bit and the sausage gravy was really good. The women taking care of the breakfast were exceptionally pleasant and kept everything well stocked and fresh. It was nice to have access to coffee and tea 24 hours a day. My daughter likes some hot decaf tea at night and it was perfect. Having a microwave and mini-fridge in the room was handy for leftover dinner and reheating for the next night. The indoor pool was nice and had plenty of seating for those who didn't want to get wet. The parking lot was well lit. We were in our room during the day Saturday and the housekeeper asked if we needed service. I told her no but maybe a couple of towels. She said she would bring me some freshly washed. In about an hour she brought them warm from the dryer. It was nice that she remembered. It seems so many people forget and you have to call and ask. I was very pleased with the level of service from everyone at the hotel. It was very clean and as quiet as you can get in a hotel. I will definitely stay there again next year when we return for this event.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank georgiatraveler5
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you for your comments. My staff and I are happy that you had a great experience. We try to provide the service that make you want to return. We look forward to seeing you next year.