“Excellent Customer Service ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins

Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
leesburg fl
“Excellent Customer Service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Management and staff were very professional and friendly. Rooms very clean. Breakfast ok(like better at other hotels). Was renovated 2 years ago. Beds very comfortable. Many restaurants and stores nearby. Retro decor(bright colorful).

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thanks for choosing to stay with us. I'm happy that you had an enjoyable stay and we appreciate your business. I will definitely pass your kind comments on to the rest of my staff. Great customer service is important to my staff and they really focus on providing it. If you're ever in the area again please come back and stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

In town overnight for a relative's birthday party. We checked in early so that we can relax, swim, and nap before the party. The room was clean and the indoor pool & Jacuzzi was Awesome! Plugged my ipod into the radio so that we can jam while we dressed! Had coffee, egg and sausage for breakfast...the basics. Good hotel, nice employees, fun time for hubby and I.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate your business. My team and I are delighted that we were able to provide great service to you and your husband. If you're ever in the area again please come back to stay with us.
Mason, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We made a last minute reservation when traveling with our 4 children. The hotel was able to accommodate adjoining rooms: one double Queens and a King.

The lobby was clean and well lighted, as were the elevators and hallways.

Upon entering the rooms, the musty smell and humidity were overwhelming. The carpeting and bedding were a burnt orange color and older, not the new blue/green in the photos. One room was freezing and the other was hot. One toilet was not flushing (thank goodness we had two bathrooms!). Water pressure was also an issue. Since we arrived after midnight it wasn't worth calling the front desk, therefore I can't fault the hotel if they did not know about the issues.

Breakfast was included in our stay and sufficiently stocked: eggs and Canadian bacon, fruit, breads and muffins, waffles, yogurt, milk and juices, cold cereal, etc. The area was clean and well-maintained.

Stayed July 2014
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thanks for informing me about your stay and I apologize for your inconvenience. We went through a soft renovation about a year ago so the burnt orange is actually the new look. If you had've informed the front desk of the room issues they would've made it right for you. My staff and I really focus on great customer service and taking care of our guest. If you're ever in the area again please give us the opportunity to provide the service that I know my team is worthy of.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The Fairfield Inn and Suites is located close to I-75 and many options for eating and simple shopping. The staff are polite and the decor/finished updated and clean. It was an enjoyable stay in a spacious room. My colleagues and I used our rooms and the lobby common space for work purposed and we were very comfortable. The amenities and rooms were clean and the morning breakfast was perfect for something fast and on the go. Check in and check out were quick and simple.

We only experienced two negative aspects during our stay:
1) My colleagues experienced an insect infestation in their specific room. The staff quickly and professionally addressed the issue and my colleagues were given a suite to stay in for the evening.
2) Breakfast was served with styrofoam cups, plates, and plastic utensils. Additionally, no paper or plastic recycling was offered. I encourage all Marriott hotels to take meaningful steps toward sustainability for the benefit of their business as well as the wellness of humans and nature.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for choosing to stay with us and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. The front desk staff try to be efficient and fast to accommodate our guests needs. We look forward to seeing you again.
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn for a meeting/class, and was very pleased with the facility. I was greeted by a very polite young man when I checked in; and everyone that I spoke with was pleasant and helpful. I used the exercise room the first morning, and I enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts every morning (fluffy scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and fruit). Everything was clean, and the housekeeping staff does a fine job. I looked forward to the fresh baked cookies in the afternoon (chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies). My room was very comfortable, with the extra sitting room and desk; great for a 5-night stay. Our meeting room was the perfect size, and so convenient. It is also close to many restaurants nearby. I travel a good bit, and I am happy with the Fairfield Inn & Suites brand. This location was perfect for my stay in Warner Robins.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for staying with us and we appreciate your review. We really try to focus on our guest needs. If you ever in the area again please come back and visit with us.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you are on I-75 and want a restful place to stop and re-group, this is the place. The rooms are typical Fairfield Inn, clean and fresh smelling. The big plus to this hotel is the wonderful pool and hot tub facility. The room is large and comfortable so that you actually have an extra room with tables and chairs and windows. This is the second time we have stayed here and would definitely return there. It is also convenient to restaurants for lunch and/or dinner. The staff was very welcoming and greeted us and got us into our room immediately.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thanks for choosing to stay with us. We really take pride in provideing great service to our customers. We look forward to seeing you again.
Ft Wayne
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I called the reservation line on the way to the hotel and they didn't have the reservation when we arrived. The clerk spent 15 minutes looking for the reservation - at 2 in morning!! I finally asked if they had a room and he said yes! Why look for the reservation when you have a room?? The next morning, the housekeepers were extremely loud. As a rewards member, I am extremely unimpressed by this hotel.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Beth P
Evelyn J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
I apologize for your inconvenience and I thank you for your comments. Check in should've been faster and easier for you. We have monthly training session for the front desk and this will be our topic for training.
I'll definitely get with the housekeeping department about noise control. We truly try to accommodate all of our guest needs and in order for my team to grow we need to know the negative as well as the positive so again thank you for your comments.