“Great Personel”

Wingate by Wyndham Warner Robins
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
“Great Personel”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The hotel staff were awesome abd were willing to accomendate me. However, the water in the hotel had been off 1 hour after the time noted and I was unable to table a shower. There were construction debris and a later in the middle of the floor that could have been a hazard. I had to move rooms due to a noise in the walls. My room telephone did not work as the wires were out of the phone. Also, my television went blank after about 30 minutes of watching tv.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Elk River, Minnesota
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband was taking a class at the base near by and this is not a hotel chain we would choose. I looked it up right away on trip advisor and it was not ranked well. the room was ok I guess it was clean enough but they are remodeling and choose not to carpet the floors. some sort of wood looking flooring. I guess it would be easier to care for. and the flooring by the door was not complete. The hall carpet was into the room and it was just waiting to be tripped on. when you entered the room it smelled. can't put our finger on. The painters need to come back and clean up the paint drops on the floor and heater/cooling. The bedding was cheap. worst bedspread we have ever seen in a room. No fitted sheet just a sheet tucked under. And for the towels, well one was ripped and some had holes. I asked for 3 new towels on day3 (Our choose) and one was dirty? stained? On day 1 I asked for a few extra towels and housekeeping wanted the dirty ones. I tried to explain I just need a few more......did they really think I wanted to take them home? I know why we stay away from this chain.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Warner Robins hotels

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great Room. A slight mix up with the receipt but no additional charges beyond my original charge via the internet. The TV could stand to be adjusted for better viewing. Over Great stay. I liked the hard wood floors in the room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Anthony D
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Old hotel that is being renovated. The bathrooms were not renovated and were terrible. I left the card on my bed to let them know I wanted the sheets changed since they were stained, however they were not changed. I complained to the front desk but no luck. After the second day, the card disappeared!! I would not stay at this hotel ever again!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Waterford
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Hotel is under renovation. We stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms. Very Unusual as there was no carpeting. It was a very heavy linoleum flooring that had a wood grain. There were apparent stains in the new floor and hard to get used to. The décor was excellent except in the bathroom. They put in granite counter tops but kept the old white tub and tile in the tub shower area. The grout was discolored and mildewed. The door on the bathroom was not replaced and was peeling white paint. Remote for television did not work and we had to get a new remote. The counter staff was most helpful and apologetic. It was very clean.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple