“Wonderful hotel, great staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
GreenLeadersSilver level
Florida West Coast
“Wonderful hotel, great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

We stayed four nights at this property in March. We'd had a death in family and the staff was not only accommodating, they were very kind and went out of their way to be helpful. The property was immaculate and our room was very nice. We were traveling with a small dog, and they placed us in close proximity to the dog-walk area. I am very particular when it comes to hotels, and I have stayed in dog-friendly hotels, that place you in rooms that are not the nicest on the property. That was not the case at this hotel. We had a total of four rooms and each was equally nice and extremely clean. Highly recommend if you need a nice place to stay in Warner Robins.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

My husband and I were in town on business for several days and wanted the option to cook our own meals, so we opted for the Candlewood Suites in Warner Robins. Wow! Are we glad we did. We travel a lot and stay in many hotels. I can honestly say we've never experienced this level of customer service. Each and every time we were coming or going, the staff was so friendly. Always asking if we needed anything. We felt like we knew them by the time we left.
The hotel has a large selection of books and DVDs they lend out. They have free self serve laundry and a wonderful fitness center. Our room was great. We had everything we needed to cook light meals during our stay. If we are back in Warner Robins, we will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB, responded to this review, 20 March 2013
It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest recently. Nothing excites our staff more than to read about a satisfied guest on Trip Advisor.

Once again, thank you for your comments regarding our Courtyard by Marriott in Warner Robins Georgia. We truly hope to see you again very soon!
Niceville, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

When someone cooks in their room, the smell travels to all the rooms. When I stayed at the hotel, someone cooked fish, and it smelled like they were cooking fish in my room. It was terrible. I went to the front desk, and they told me it was normal, and lent me a can of air freshner, which did help.

The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful.

The water in the shower was warm, and got cooler as the shower progressed. I prefer a hot shower in the morning.

I would not stay at this hotel again, and would not recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: if you must stay at this hotel, do not stay on first floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB, responded to this review, 4 April 2013
Dear Doug J,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. I appreciate the compliments on the helpful staff and warm shower. However, we do apologize the experience you had with the unusual smell encountered was less than satisfactory. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and services are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Again, I do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel. I hope that the next time you come through, you give us another chance to provide you with a better experience.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Everett, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

This hotel doesn't even feel like a hotel, it felt like home. The front desk and maintenance staff were incredibly friendly kind and helpful. The rooms are clean and almost like a small apartment. They are pet friendly which is great. We absolutely loved our stay here and definitely will be back!

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB, responded to this review, 12 March 2013
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to write such a lovely comment. My staff and I pride ourselves on making our guest the number one priority. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in beautiful Warner Robins, GA.
New Bern, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

Ater leaving the BATES MOTEL, lol, we called and booked here. They were pet friendly and there is no better place in the world to stay. It was a 9.5 out of a 10. To make it a perfect 10, it would have been nice to have a cup of coffee and a lite breakfast. I so enjoy the first part of the morning, sitting in a lobby and having that fresh pot of coffee. The staff was beyond nice. All in all, thank God for this safe haven, in Warner Robins Ga. We booked another hotel on line, and it was a nightmare. When we woke up, after arriving at 3 am, we found our safe haven, and it was Candlewood. We were afraid to leave our dogs at the other one, but our little sweeties were treated better than most humans there. TOP OF THE MORNING...is at Candlewood!

Room Tip: Arrive early when booking a hotel to check the room...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB, responded to this review, 25 February 2013
On behalf of myself and my staff at the Candlewood Suites, Warner Robins, GA I thank you for your comments and feedback regarding your stay with us. Our staff truly believes in providing exceptional service and product to each guest. I am very pleased we succeeded in making your stay a memorable one, particularly since you had a not so great experience at your first hotel.

We are looking forward to having you visit with us again in the future!
Laurel, MD
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

I'm not a smoker and I was in a non-smoking room, but the smell of smoke was so strong that I woke up in the middle of the night thinking someone was in the room smoking. The third floor is divided with smoking rooms on one end and non-smoking rooms on the other end of the floor. If you stay here and don't smoke, request the first or second floor. Do not accept any third floor room.

One good not is the staff members were very nice.

Room Tip: Do not take a room on the third floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
Dear treyfoxx,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. Please allow me to apologize for the issues you had with your room accommodations and any inconvenience you may have experienced. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain some additional details regarding your stay. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Niles, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2012 via mobile

I work for IHG so I stayed here on the employee discount. I am very picky about where I stay. This hotel was clean and quiet. Staff was great. It must be fairly new. All the bedding looked new. We got a good nights sleep. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012