“Great Morning Stop”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Always stop here when I am in town for work. The crew is very nice and always quick with the drinks. The wireless was great to do work on and held a strong connection throughout my couple hours there.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

really nice star bucks.. clean.. and very nice place friendly staff, well found in the area.. lots of parking.. clean restrooms

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

It's typical starbucks. Overpriced coffee, idiots taking orders, rude hipsters in training, ghetto wi-fi leeches, and no proper seating.
The people who made the coffee were rude almost all the time. I refuse to call them a barista as they were simply going through the motions and have no actual knowledge.

The coffee was usually ok, the breakfast sandwiches were the main reason I went here but even they weren't worth dealing with moron workers and customers.

I bought a Nespresso and I have not been back to Starbucks since. The machine paid for itself quick and there is no hassle.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

The coffee is always great but the pastries are equally as good! No matter where I go the staff is always friendly but with this being my home coffee shop, of course I think they are the best.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I was skeptical when Starbucks announced their new blonde roast-thinking it would be a weak tasting coffee. What a pleasant, serendipitous surprise!! The blond roast is very smooth and pleasant-not overly strong or bitter. The food selections are a treat-go with a friend!